Chapter One

" WHY THE FUCK IS THESE DIRTY ASS PANTIES IN MY BED "  I yelled

at my girlfriend tee

" BITCH I DONT FUCKING KNOW MAYBE IT WAS YOUR HOE ASS" tee yelled back at me

"GET OUT MY HOUSE BITCH YOU AINT LOYAL"  I yelled

"NO BITCH IM HAVING SOME OF MY BOYS OVER IN A HOUR SO GET CLEANED UP AND ACT LIKE YOU GOT SENSE HOE" tee yelled at me now in my face she grabbed me by my hair and punched me in my eye now leaving me with a black eye.

I ran into the bathroom turned the shower on and cryed while washing up.

TEE POV

I don't feel bad for that bitch she's so stubborn so what if I cheat and beat on her bitch is clueless I do what I want!

BROOKE POV

after a 30 minute of showering. I got out and went into my bedroom to get dressed but I didn't see Tee. I heard music and people laughing down stairs I guess she started the party. I put on my Pink lace bra with my panties to match then I  lotioned and put deodorant on then I took out my Light blue true religion jeans and my white and light blue crop top that had flowers and shit on it then I put on my white sparkly toms then I put on my diamond studs and necklace & bracelet to match. everything I got was because I GOT by MYSElF I own a hair salon business so my employees do the work and I collect my money. when I looked in the mirror I saw I had a black eye. I took out my Mk glasses and put them on then I straighten my hair to bone. and added pink lipstick I looked in my full body mirror and damm I looked good I grabbed my iPhone 5s and took it off the charger and took a couple of pictures to put it on instgram.

I placed my phone in my back pocket. sprayed some perfume on me and walked down the steps. the party was jumping had bitches , niggas , bottles, and allat. I spotted out my two best friends Marie and Amanda.  they was some two bad bitches. amanda was 5'4 with a big ass butt flat stomach mid way length hair (my bitch shit was past her shoulders though ) and she was a brown skin ! my bitch Marie was Puerto Rican you can tell by her annoying ass acent she was the slimest out of all of us with a booty that popped out and she was 5'3. with long honey brown hair. we all the same age and owned businesses So we never have to work , all of our businesses our parents passed down to us so we would be successful.

anyway I walked over to them. and Marie had a bottle in her hand already turning tf up!

" wassup bitches" I yelled in excite to see my baby's

" oh shit my bitch here" Marie crazy Ass said

" well duh this is her house drunk ass " Amanda said to Marie

I laughed

"wassup baby" Amanda said missing me on my chick.

damm my bitches look good tonight. as always!

I didn't take my glasses off cause I ain't Want my girls to see my black eye cause they hate her for everything she does to me! they would kill her instant if they found out she gave me ANOTHER black eye.

"ayeee Brooke" I heard tee yell out

I told my girls I'll be back and they nodded in agreement.

"yes" I said as I walked up to her and 2 rachet hoes and three cute boys but I'm strictly pussy I only like the coon!

"bitch take those glasses off I aint sunny" tee laughed at me . I felt so embarssed I pulled tee to the side and tried to tell her that she gave me a black eye but she just smacked me causing me to fall to the ground and the glasses fall off my face.

after that shit went down Amanda and Marie saw and bugged tf out they took out bats that I have behind my door and started banging that bitch then told everyone to get tf out. when everyone left the girls brought me upstairs to my bedroom and told me they gonna be downstairs cleaning . see this why I love my bitches they hold it down for me no matter what!

NOBODY'S POV

Marie and Amanda went downstairs and started cleaning they kicked tee out and told her never come back. 15 minutes later they got a knock at the door

"I KNOW THIS BITCH AINT BACK" Marie yelled

"Chill out I'll get it" Amanda said.

they opened the door and found a boy standing there . he was about 6 feet light brown eyes nice stomach you could see his 8 pack through his shirt.he was light skin with tattoos all over. and he was fly!

"Hey I'm carlos , I don't really know Brooke but tee was the bro but I cursed that dike bitch out for putting hands on Brooke. " Carlos said

Amanda and Marie both said aww and told him go upstairs with Brooklyn while they finish cleaning. they locked the door and continued to clean.

CARLOS POV

tee Was my bro but she always talked bad about Brooke and I always see Brooke with bruises and shit she's so beautiful and doesn't deserve that shit. I'm a thug I move the drug shit around here! I fuck bitches and bounce but even though Brooklyn was lesbian I knew I could change that I was feeling this girl ode. tee don't deserve her no more. imma make Brooke wifey!