CHAPCTER 3

The whole car ride was arguing and fussing with tee when we pulled up to the parking lot place where everyone said they'll meet us at we got out the car I paid the guy and then waited for everyone to get here....

**5minutes later***

couple minutes later Amanda and Marie got out their car paid and walked over to us , we all started talking and I can see my bitches grilling tee. until a couple of boys and girls walked over to us I recognized all of them though , they was all of Tee's friends. I noticed Carlos holding one of the girls hands. I just sat there staring at him but he would not make eye contact with me I felt so hurt ....

for the last two hours we was walking around. when we finally went to apple bee's to eat I ran the bathroom and just started crying. tee has been all up on this girl and I feel so embarrassed but I can't do anything nor say anything because she will beat me. I wiped my tears and walked out when I walked out I saw Amanda ready to beat tee up but the boys was holding her back and Marie beating some random hoe tee was all on up ! I broke everything up and asked wassup some bitch Carlos was with said " well Amanda and Marie mad cause my bitch took tee from you " then she started laughing once she did that amanda took her eyes off tee and started banging that hoe that said to me in the face while Marie still had that other bitch , I was heated to I punched tee dead in the face then me and tee was rolling on the floor sending blows to each others body , she picked me up and slammed me that's when Carlos grabbed tee and starting punching her face until he saw tee was fast asleep. I saw my girls fighting them two bitches so I jumped in sending donkey kicks in them bitches faces until Tee's home boys broke everything up.

tee and those two bitches was knocked out on the floor . we all left before the cops came. we didn't even eat yet so we decided to go to Olive garden , when we got into the restaurant I sat down and Carlos sat next to me. then two of Tee's now to be old homeboys sat next to Amanda and Marie. it was basically a couple date. but none if us was a couple yet. I clearly said yet!

we sat there and talked and talked

" why are you doing this to me Brooke "  I heard Carlos say

everyone at the table looked over at us confused

" you know I really like you , tee doesn't even deserve you , she cheats on you she beats you & she doesn't love you like I can brookykn , why can't you just give me a chance ?"

I wanted to say yes I would be his so bad but I just put my head down and started thinking about everything tee puts me through

"I got you , please give me a chance Brooklyn would you be my girl ?"

Carlos said lifting up my head

" yes Carlos " I said giving him a tight hug

he returned the hug but even tighter.

"awwwwww" I heard everyone at the table say.

me and Carlos both laughed. I was so happy to be with Carlos. I know hes gonna do me right!

"So when ya gonna get together " Carlos said to the boys and Amanda and Marie .

both the boys Amanda and Marie was with was brown skin. they was hot the boy amanda was with name was Luis and he was about 6ft nice swag and pink big lips. the boy Marie was with name is Dayday was 6ft tall , eye brow piercing and swag dope with pink lips. they was A1 and so was my bitches so I hope they get together!

"we together already" dayday said making Marie blush!

awwww - we all said

" Amanda wanna be my girl ma?" Luis said

" of course baby " Amanda said

I was so happy for them when we was done eating we all paid then left. carlos got in my car .and Luis got in Amanda and dayday got in Marie car. I said bye to the girls and we went our separate ways.