CHAPTER TWO

BROOKLYNS POV

I heard the door knock and someone just walked in my bedroom.

he was fine AF but idk I thought I only like girls but he seemed different.

" waddup ma I'm Carlos"

"the name is Brooklyn or Brooke and waddup my bitches let you come upstairs ?"

Carlos laughed but I was deadass them bitches would've beat him up idk what he did to make them agree to come up in my room when none of us know this boy!

"yes I know who you are" carlos said " oh your t--ee friend " I said I felt my heart drop as i sturggled to say her name.

"its okay I understand Brooke" Carlos said .

even though I just met him I felt so safe.

I just smiled at the way this boy was talking to me nobody has ever admired me this much but I love tee and with tee is where I wanna be even if she beats on me again

CARLOS POV

I can see all in Brooke's eyes she was feeling me but some thing was stopping her from telling me. but I'm not gonna give up. I want her to be happy , I want her to be happy with me!

Brooke ?- I said to her

why you so perfect ? why you here ? I love tee and I know you see how she mistreats me but I don't care she loves me I'm just a hoe-

I cut her off I instantly got upset

"brookyln shut up . I don't know you that well I been around you a few times and tee is my bro but I always try and tee to let you go because she doesn't really like you Brooklyn she's using you for your house ,car and money! but I want you! I actually want you Brooklyn!" I said making sure the last part was loud enough that even her friends can hear from downstairs.

and I left I walked out of Brooklyn's room leaving her stuck. I knew she was feeling me but I was just going to have to wait

BROOKLYNS POV

Carlos is so cute and for some reason I believed everything he was saying about tee

my thoughts was cut off when tee walked in my room and sat on the bed

" your friends cleaned up the house and I came and told them im sorry so they let me in and left but they threatened me a little " Tee said

I texted Amanda and Marie and told them thanks for giving tee another chance they both responded np boo. even though they don't want me with her they know I want her and they just wanna see me happy. I love my girls.

"I'm sorry babe"

"its okay "

ugh I forgave her Hoe ass again. I just started thinking about Carlos again he was So nice to me but ... why ? I think I can see us together. but not right Now me and tee belong together.

tee began to snore and I looked over to see her knocked out on my bed I kissed her forehead turned off the light and drifted off to sleep

***6 weeks later ****

tee been doing okay lately I think my bitches scared her straight but today me , tee , Amanda , Marie and a couple of tees boys are all going to Manhattan to walk around go to restaurant's and just have a good time. I haven't seen or heard from Carlos in weeks and I do hope I see him today.

me and tee got in the shower together. tee pinned me against the wall and started kissing on my neck and rubbing my thighs. " not now baby" I moaned out. but she continued to suck on my neck. I pushed her off washed up and got out. she was so mad she came busting in my room while I only had on bra and panties. she looked so upset. but surprisingly she walked past me and didn't touch me she just got drrssed. and omg did she look good. I was kind of shocked when she ain't put hands on me. sobi decided I was gonna surprise her a little tonight. when I finished getting dressed I walked on over her and started kissing on her neck and I whispered in her ear and told her " I got a surprise for you tonight " she pushed Me to the floor. and walked out the room and went to get MY car started. I didn't understand what was all that for but I guess the old tee is back. anyway I looked in the mirror I had on a red shirt that said "Brooklyn" on it in white letters with my white Levi jeans and I added my diamond studs and necklace. I washed my hair in the shower so I just left it curly and I added my baby hair out , I grabbed my tom ford glasses and my Michael Kors bag I took out $1000 from my safe I hide deep in my closet and I took my iPhone 5s , charger for my phone lip gloss and my keys and placed it all In my mk bag and when I was done and I left out the house locked the door and got in the driving seat next to tee. she looked piss but I was done at this point.