FOOTPRINTS (Non-Fiction)

This particular experience did happen when I was in Sophomore year in high school. I never know why I have this kind of ability. Some of my friends and other relatives told me that it’s a gift (but I don’t consider this as gift because it’s somewhat scary. You know, you could always feel goose bumps and chills on your spine whenever you see, hear or feel them). I guess, you know what I mean. =)

- Visible Soul

I stayed in my aunt and uncle’s crib when I was in secondary for three years and that’s awful. They were good of course but the problem was, I feel like I was alone every time I came home from school.

They were too busy because of their professions. They’re both doctors with different field of specializations – my uncle’s a surgeon while my aunt whom I used to call ‘Nanay’ ‘coz I feel like she’s my biological mother, is a pediatrician.

Tito became the chief doctor of the hospital that time that’s why he was given some privileges by the government (the hospital is public) like living in a bungalow house which was intended for chief doctors and was located at the back of the hospital. That house has been used by previous chief doctors and ‘twas renovated thrice already. But the new painted walls of the house can’t hide that it’s already dilapidated.

To give additional descriptions about the house, I’ll just capture it and I’ll upload the image here for you to be able to see it. HAHA! Just kidding. It’s in the province and it’s very far from my location right now. You have to travel for about seventeen hours in order to arrive in the place.

The house had four huge bedrooms with toilet in each room – three bedrooms are on the main ground while the other one is on the underground. The kitchen was set on the underground while the living room was on the main ground.

Tito and Nanay don’t sleep in the house because they prefer to stay in their quarters so that whenever there’s a patient, they can be reached easily. They just give me the key to open the main door after arriving from school. That’s the way we live and that’s how I live in them for three consecutive years.

Some of the utility men who work in the hospital said that the house was haven for several supernatural beings including maligno, tiyanak and kapre.

I’m so afraid when I heard them talking about it but since I’ve no choice but to stay alone in the house during nights, I acted like I didn’t hear anything…

Can you imagine living alone in that kind of house? And then you sleep at night knowing that the two more bedrooms were empty? Ugh! That’s very scary (but I can manage) HAHA!

I comfort myself of the thought that maybe the creatures in the house have pure spirits. I mean, they wouldn’t do any harm on me. They wouldn’t scare me.

After three weeks of staying alone in the house, I realized that the utility men were just fooling themselves and they didn’t mean to talk about the supernaturals while I’m around. I’m not sure.

One time, after arriving from school at 5:00pm, I left my bag on the bench and quickly unlocked the door to pee but I was surprised to what I saw. There were big footprints on the floor starting from the main door down to the underground and into the comfort room near the kitchen.

I couldn’t figure out if there’s someone who entered the house while I’m not home. There’s no duplicate of the key that I’m using and perhaps, that footprints were not the size of Tito’s feet. And besides, the footprints were like those of a giant.

I wonder…

I didn’t pee at all and I requested to transfer again in the duplex where I first stayed before moving into the bungalow house…house of huge creature!!!

HOLLA! =) PLEASE VOTE ONCE YOU READ THIS. THANKS (^_+)