How To Annoy People 1

~How to annoy your friends at a sleepover~

1. Hide in the wardrobe and mumble," They'll never get me in here".

2. When you are supposed to be sleeping, jump up and down on the bed and pretend to hit your head off the ceiling.

3. Act like their parents and give them a goodnight kiss. When they say "Go away!!", say,"DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY!!".

4. If you are sleeping on an air mattress, tell them to check under it for monsters.

5. When they are sleeping, get a bucket of warm water and put their hand in the bucket ( Make sure that you are quiet or they will soon wake up).

6. Put toothpaste on their face when they are sleeping (Warning: my sister did this to her friends and they got pretty angry)

7. When they talk to you say," Can I hear something?".

8. If your friend wakes up at night, sit at the end of their bed and stare at them. If they ask what you are doing, keep staring at them.

9. Wake up earlier than them and take two frying pans from their kitchen. Go back up to the room and bang the frying pans to wake them up.

10. Talk continually and when they tell you to shut up, ignore them and keep talking.

Hope you liked it!!:)

Remember to follow me