How to Annoy People 7

~How to annoy your teachers~

1. Walk into class late in a spiderman suit. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say," Sorry. There was a disturbance" (suggested by @TaraRoop).

2. Walk into class late wearing sunglasses and when the teacher tells you that you're late, pull your sunglasses to the bridge of your nose and say," Fine! I didn't want to be here anyway!". Then walk away and five minutes later do it again ( suggested by @paige_love_minecraft).

3. Drop a heavy textbook every two minutes.

4. Start a coughing fit (get as many people as you can to join in).

5. Start talking to a friend and if the teacher says," Why are you talking during my lesson?", say, " Why you teaching during my conversation?".

6. When the teacher asks for volunteers, say ," I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE!!!".

7. Ask your teacher," Would you punish me for something I didn't do?". The teacher would probably say no, so say," Good because I didn't do my homework,".

8. Ask every five minutes when lunch is.

9. Give them a present which is actually the tissue you used to blow your nose in.

10. Start banging your hand on your desk. If your teacher tells you to stop, stomp your feet on the ground.

Hope you enjoyed it!!
Sorry about the late update:(
Let me know in the comments what you would like to read next.

Remember to vote, comment and FOLLOW ME!!!