*1*

Rey:

"What's the matter Ben?"

"It's nothing Rey. I just feel sad."

"Why are you sad?"

"I don't really know. I just don't feel right. I feel alone."

"It's ok Ben. You don't have to be alone. I'll be here with you. I don't want you to be sad. It's ok Ben. I'll be here for you..."

" Thank you Rey."

------------

I woke with a start. My head pounded and my body ached. I tried to gather my surroundings but I couldn't. I was in an unfamiliar place. The room was dark. And I couldn't move... My hands were bound at my sides and my feet were bound too. I tried to break free but my attempts were useless.

Then my memory came back to me. I had been in the forest. I was trying to help the resistance. I had been fighting Kylo Ren.

I must be on a First Order ship.

Fear started to overcome me. I had been taken captive. I was on an enemy ship. Did the resistance know where I was? Was Finn ok?

My thoughts were stoped when I saw something in the corner of the room move. A figure came towards me.

It was Kylo Ren.

I froze.

"You're awake." He spoke. His voice was low and rough. It sent shivers down my spine. I looked away from him. He didn't say anything else. He just stood there.

I found the courage to speak. " What do you want from me?"

He gave no response.

"Why am I here?"

Silence.

I figured that I wasn't going to get anything out of him. So I tried something else.

"Who are you?"

It seamed to take him by surprise. He spoke again. "I am Kylo Ren."

" Who are you really? Under that mask? Surely a man who covers his face has something to hide."

I could almost feel his glare through his mask.

" Foolish girl. I am Kylo Ren. I am no one else. You dare question me? I am the most feared man in the galaxy."

"Then why hide behind a mask? If you are so powerful, take off the mask. What are you hiding beneath it? What are you afraid of ?"

"I AM NO AFRAID!!" He shouted.

I recoiled in my seat. Fear washing over me again.
"... Then take off your mask."

He hesitated. He stood there for a moment. Then he slowly reached up and pulled off his mask.

He looked down at his feet as if he were ashamed. His long black hair obscuring my view of his face. Then he looked up. And I had a clear view of Kylo Ren.

He had a long nose and round eyes that were chocolate colored. He also had large bags under his eyes. It looked as though he hadn't slept in months.

The more I looked at his face the more I felt confused. His face was all to familiar.

I was hit with a flood of emotion as I realized who I was looking at.

I was looking at Ben.

A/N

Hey guys, so this is a Reylo fic. Not quite sure where I'm going with it but I'm sure it will go somewhere. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing so please comment and tell me if there are ways I can improve.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!