The Big Reveal!!

It was less than a month before Amy would have her baby and her and Ty were struggling to pick a name. They had a lot of great suggestions from the Family but finally they had a name picked out. They decided to reveal it with a name reveal party at Heartland. They prepared for the party that afternoon and at 6:00 they went to Heartland and Lou had the dinner table set. They all ate and then played some games. After an hour Georgie shouted "So, what's the name!?" "Yeah we want to know!" shouted the family. "Okay..." Amy and Ty said together. "The name we picked is...Tyler Harley Borden" they announced together. The whole family shouted with excitement and gave Ty and Amy a hug. A few weeks after the big reveal, Amy started having pains. "Ty" Amy said with concern. "What's wrong Amy?" Ty asked. "Something doesn't feel right. I am having so much pain." "Let's go to the hospital" he said as they rushed to the truck and headed to the hospital. They were admitted and the doctor said it was time. "Now, are you sure!?" Ty asked. "Yes, this is it." A few hours after that, (Via C-section) a beautiful boy was born into the world. Amy smiled at her beautiful little boy and looked up at Ty. "He has your eyes" she whispered. "He's got your smile Amy" Ty replied. A few hours of cleaning up and checking the babies health, and Ty and Amy were released to go home. Amy had to take it easy for a few weeks but they got to see the family and everyone was in awe of the new addition.