Part 22- have you seen Brendon?

*YOUR POV*
So, Pete and Gee met. It should be okay I guess. What could go wrong? Everything this is you (Y/N).
'Do you guys want a drink?'
'Yes please.' They both said in sync they were talking about Pete's band and how Gerard can sing really well.
'Water?'
'Yeah sure.' I rolled my eyes and walked out the door, I walk down the stairs and glance down the hallway. My dad.
'Hi.' I say to and start a conversation.
'Aghh! (Y/N) I don't care I'm doing something!' He says fiddling with a computer.
I sigh and fill up toe glasses of water.
*bump *bump *bump
I look down the corridor and see Lawrence walking towards us, I roll my eyes and wait.
'Hey, dad!'
'Oh Lawrence did you see that football match?'
My dad says getting up to talk to him. I cough and walk past I could feel the tears filling, it was small I knew that but he preferred him over me, like most people. But no one lied about like he did, it was something that happened all the time.
I run upstairs and place the glasses on the table. Pete sees me and immediately gets up rushing over to me, I break down in tears, I'm so sick of him doing that, like I wasn't important I wasn't his daughter I was just a nuisance.
'You're not.' I was confused, was I talking out loud?
'Are you reading my mind?'
'No, out I know you (Y/N).'
We collapse on the floor and I cry harder than I have in a long time. After what felt like hours I look up and see Gerard looking at me with sympathy and sadness, I guess he wished he was Pete in this situation, but I've known Pete since I was born it's not the same with Gerard, he someone I need to look after not him looking after me.
*GERARDS POV*
I mean yeah okay I feel like Pete and (Y/N) are a bit to close but from what he told me I have no problem with it.
~flashback ooOoOo~
*door closes*
(This is just gonna be dialogue and a few words on reactions lmao)
Pete: 'look I'm going to straight up honest okay, she doesn't have an easy life with her family and since with the whole Ryan situation..' pete shivered at the thought.
'Brendon left her, broke up with her and well disappeared.'
Gerard looked at Pete with confusion.
'Brendon?'
'She didn't tell you..'
'I know about everything that happened, but what about Brendon?'
'They dated she trusted her with everything she opened up she relied on him, so did he, for a while. The thing is with Brendon he gets bored easily.'
Gerard's face went from confusion to anger in the matter of seconds.
'I basically had to be there for (Y/N) make sure she was okay and to keep her well and not get depressed, I was doing so well and so was she, she hadn't done anything to herself and yeah for about a month she was depressed but she got back up, until I had to move. And Skype calls weren't enough for here to keep goi-'
Before pete could finish (Y/N) stumbled in crying and falling to the floor.
~ooooOoO back to reality~
*PETE'S POV*
I really really hope this was nothing about Brendon or her Dad. But I knew it was her dad.
I rush over to her and catch her in my arms and attempt to calm her down so she doesn't have a panic attack, I knew Gerard may not want to me as close to her as I was right now but at this point I only cared for (Y/N).
'He just doesn't love me.' I could barely hear what she said, but once I figured it out, it was loud and clear.
'He does, you know he does, you've just been through a lot, and he doesn't know how to come across to you without you being hurt, which isn't your fault.'
I really wish I could just make the whole world disappear for her, make the problems become solutions. And just hope she recovers.
*YOUR POV*
Thinking about the whole situation with my Dad I couldn't help but I think about Ryan and how much he helped me before Pete was there. But if course when I think about Ryan, I think about Brendon. Ah Brendon, the guy who went into the night never to return, asshole.
'Have you seen Brendon?'
I could tell it was a sensitive matter for Pete as he didn't want to make it more upsetting for me, but I was over him. I think.
My voice hitched a note higher as I was sighing.
'No sign?'
He nodded his head, something I wasn't expecting.
'I met up with him last week.'
(A/N)
Hola children I knew this took a while but I had such bad writers block but now IM F R E E anyway hope everyone is doing well, do you guys want there to be a love war? And do you want MCR to be in story I wasn't sure to add the band in? I might add add frank and ray but what does everyone want?
Stay alive |-/