Part 29-what room?

*YOUR POV*
I slams the car door behind me as I rush to the doors of the hospital, wishing I was fitter.
I'm pushing people beside me whilst pushing my tears away, as much as Pete has been there for me I didn't care if was here now all I wanted was to see Gerard, see that face that I had missed with every part of me, how could I think I still had feelings for Brendon? of course I didn't I just liked the thought of him, but Gerard.. Gerard was different he never left me or wanted me to change. Just for me to love myself just as much as he loved me.

I'm kicked out of my lovesick thoughts as a nurse is beside me.
'Do you need anything dear?' Suddenly I'm in all panic mode I need to focus of Gerard. Gerard. Gerard.
'GERARD. GERARD WAY!'
The nurse is shocked and stumbles back a little.
'I'm so sorry but Gerard Way, I'm his..'
I knew they wouldn't let me in as a Girlfriend.
'I'm his sister what room is he in??' She quickly runs behind the desk.
'Room.. uhh?.'
She looks behind her to reach a co-worker every second is pain rushing through my veins like sick poison.
'Janet, Gerard Way? Sorry Hun what's his age?'
I'm baffled at the comment.
'Uh 15 almost 16.'
'Ah yes room 101.'
Pete comes through the door along with Mikey turns out it had only been 45 seconds. It all felt like 10 minutes. It's weird what panic does to you.
I run down a hallway, I suddenly realise how selfish I've been, I ran away, I ignored him he must feel like I don't love him at all.
As I close my eyes in an attempt to wipe away tears I run into a sign and fall onto the ground.
I look up and see the room.
Room 101.
My vision goes blurry and slow motion. I open the door and hear the beeping machines that may be the only chance of his survival.
'Hey (Y/N)!'
I see him sat up eating a yoghurt. I look at him. Compared to me, I'm the one that should be in hospital. He looks up at the TV and is watching Tokyo Ghoul.

My mouth is open as wide as it's ever been and I look at myself. And collapse.
I start sobbing and I don't care who sees me anymore.
Gerard quickly jumps up but is pulled back down by agonising pain that makes him hiss like a stepped on snake.
'Gee.' Startled I stand up to get him back into bed. He lays in my arms as I see tears go down his face. When will he stop pretending things don't hurt.

(A/N)
IM SORRY. These past few months have been hell, although I do have an amazing girlfriend, (a new one that other girl, she turned :( ugh girl issues hmh) anyway I saw a comment on my last update by @JB_Queer121 And I felt inspired and bad that I haven't updated and it was very heart felt for me to read it as I've been going through a lot recently and this book has reached 4K!! Dude I can't believe it, thank you all so much! Anyway comment down below what you think or what you think is gonna happen ;) also the chapter to dedicated to @JB_Queer121 thank you for being so caring, the world needs more people like you. 🖤
~stay alive |-/~