Bio War: The Start

Prologue

Have you ever wanted to change something in your life? But, no matter how hard you tried you couldn't; it's like a curse taking over your heart shifting you turning you into a completely different person. My spirit is broken,shattered ,like a mirror. I'm Hannah a 19 year old college student, I was accustomed to watching zombie flicks, but now I'm living in it, it was bitter irony. In the year 2014 the government started to experiment with humans to create living weapons for the army, instead they became sick. In 2015 people started to notice a change, when 2016 came around mysterious deaths came about reporters said it looked as if an animal ate them, 2017 a city was evacuated to stop the zombie threat. Now in 2020 the threat was turned into APOCALYPSE.

Chapter 1

(Hannah's POV) After I arrived into the futuristic town I went to the safe dome, the safe dome was a place where refugees could go to be safe and meet up with family and wait the "incident" out. I came and found my father chief of the police department waiting for me. "Oh honey are you okay"? He said griping me tight. With tears pouring down my face I said "Oh dad it's terrible Alice she got bit and she tried to kill me." He grabbed me and brushed my brown hair down my head "it's okay I won't let anything happen to you". That night we set up our tent in the dome and went to sleep. I woke up and went to the dining commons, the sloppy eggs with a little hair in it made my appetite disappear . My dad came up with an African American lady I assumed he was coming to introduce me. " Honey this is Linda Amadela she is a reporter and has information on the governments hand in this incident." "Hello". She said . We exchanged handshakes and she gave me more information. " Keep this between us but the government is giving us bullshit, these zombies were created by them and were supposed to be used as weapons." "So are we going to expose them"? I asked. "All in time". My dad said trying to shush me. "I like the way you think". She said. I knew that this girl was going to be a great ally to have in this epidemic, she was confident, it didn't seem like she was swayed by the incident.

Later that day the guards seemed alarmed, while I was in the bathroom I heard two guards having a conversation , they said. "Yeah it's a scary thought but the walkers made it pass the main gate it will be any minute now that the zombies burst through. I went back to the main area wear everyone was sitting talking. That's when I heard it, it was a siren blaring noises. Before you knew it people were in a panic. "Dad"! I called. "Over hear honey". I ran over to him. "Where do we go dad"? I asked with I scared tone. "Linda is going to meet us in the front, we're going to meet her and drive away." We began to ran out the main area, we made it to the hall way that's when I tripped. I got up only to be dragged back down by a mysterious force, I looked up and saw it a human like beast with grey flesh and blood dripping from his mouth. I let out a screech "dad help me!" He ran over to me and grabbed the beast, they wrestled my dad tried to keep himself as far away from the beast mouth as possible. "Run Hannah go find Linda change the world expose the government"! "But dad"! "Go"! I got up and ran with tears running down my face, I turned the corner and was scared out of my head by Linda. "Girl are you okay"? She said. "My dad is gone". I said with tears still in my voice.

We ran out to the main gate but it was locked. "Shit!" Linda said angrily. "You have to go and pressed the button." She said while pointing at me. "Why me !" I said. "You don't have any experience with walkers I do and if you stay in one spot they come." She have me the gun. "Good luck". I ran off to the control room. Slowly I kept down the hall way trying to stay content, the light began to flicker. That's when I saw it , it looked like 2 people 1 was on the ground and the other one looked like it was eating him. Slowly he started to rip shreds of flesh out of the mans neck, I walked over to him because that was the direction of the control room. He looked up, I couldn't believe it , my Dad! "Dad no stop get away" I said as he came over towards me slowly. I backed up until I fell, I clinched the gun tighter. "Dad stop please"! He let out a huge roar. He bent over towards me , he opened his mouth. I closed my eyes lifted my gun, I pulled the trigger , my ears popped as the loud sound echoed throughout the hall way. He fell on top of me. I cried more and more as I pushed him off of me. I got up and walked over to the control room, the door slid open and I went over to the button to open the gate.

After the gate opened I went back to the now open main gate. "You did it"! Linda said. "Yeah can we please leave". "Let's. " we left out the dome into the parking lock. It was dark out, but also silent you can tell that it was about to rain. We dashed across the parking lot to an open truck, Linda's heels clacked on the ground. We got to the truck and we checked the back seat and we found a shotgun. "Seems like our lucks turning around". Linda said with a smile trying to comfort me. We drove out, I let my self go into a daze remembering my mom and how she was left behind, I wiped the tears out my eyes. My day dreaming was interrupted by Linda screaming, a zombie was holding on the front of the car. The car began to swerve, "pull the car over"! I screamed. "I can't!"I turned to grab shotgun but , was cut off my another half zombie in the back. The car flipped over and everything faded to black, slowly I came back to conscious and found that we where hanging up side down suspended by our seat belts. "Ptss Linda wake up." She woke up and said "we have to get out of here." We both unbuckled our selves which sent us to the floor, I crawled to the back of the van "what are you doing"? She asked. "That shot gun could help us". I turned the corner only to see the zombie, I scattered back to the front. The zombie was dead so I decided to go back, slowly I grab the gun then...

The zombie jumped up, I scurried to the front with the gun in hand. I aimed and shot the gun the but nothing came out. I scurried to the front and tried to kick the wind shield in, "Linda I can't get it open." Linda began to panic as she hit the windshield with her fist clinched. "A bitch isn't dying today". She said. She took her heel off and began to hit the glass with it, the glass cracked. The zombie kept towards us, Linda took her heel and hit the zombie right in the eye with the heel, the zombie slowed down. Finally I pushed my way out, we both crawled out the car and dashed away. It seemed like life changed so much, one day I was just in a dorm room now I'm running and hiding from zombies.