Aftermath

Slowly I opened my eyes to find Zeke gone, I cursed myself for allowing myself to get attached then praised myself for not going there with him. I rose out of bed and walked down back into the grocery store, that's when I saw Zeke.

"You have some nerve playing me like that". I said. "No Hannah I was just trying to find you something to eat your just so pretty when you was sleep I didn't want you to wake up."

My face turned red and I cursed myself once again.

After we ate we decided to talk about exactly what we're gonna do.

"I say we go to his house it's not to far away from here ." Linda said.

"Okay so it's set I have a car ready in the back we drive to his house find his secrets and expose the son of a bitch". Sam said.

We went to the car, the car was a red mustang with spinning rims and a skeleton on the hood

We drove away from the grocery store, Linda and Sam was in the front and me and Zeke were In the back. My head was rested on Zeke's lap and his hands were playing with my hair.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more" more I said.

I knew it was kinda early for me to say that but I actually loved him.

"Okay love birds we are here". Sam said.

The mansion was huge and was surrounded with vines and leaves.

We got out the car and went through the giant gate then went up to the stairs and opened the entrance door.

The mansion was modeled as a castle and had a mural of Greek gods on the ceiling.

"Okay so Linda you go wit Hannah and I'll got with Sam. Zeke said.

I was sad because I wanted to spend time with him but now we have to go separate and finish this mission.