Chapter 2

I sat on a bench next to a library. I grabbed a penny from my trousers and rolled it across my knuckles, twice. I quickly flicked my wrist and it disappeared into my sleeve. I smiled to myself.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, shortcake. Someone might think you're a thief."

I glanced up and saw Xavier smiling down at me.

"Hey Zave." I said flatly and took out the coin from my sleeve and into my trousers.

"Why are you here alone? Are you up to something~?" He sat down next to me.

"None of your business." I stood up and walked away, half hoping he would follow me and half hoping he won't.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He called and ran next to me.

"Stop following me." I warned him and fastened my pace.

"C'mon... Don't be like that." He grabbed my hand and turned me around.

I blushed and looked away from him, realizing how close we were. I yanked my hand free and pushed him away.

"Gee, you don't have to be so tense around me. We're friends, right?"

Realizing a tinge of worry in the air I respond with my back turned to him.

"I know we are, but I'm not a baby!"

"Then what are you if you aren't my baby?"

Flustered, I turn to him quickly.

"Y-your baby!?"

"Well, you are short, and you do act clueless at times. Have you not noticed the clues I've been giving you?"

My heart started to race the beats were louder with each second that passes by.

"What clues?"

"You know. The 'love' clues"

I frowned and backed up a bit.

"W-What do you mean?" (A/N WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! OH OH OH WHAT DO YOU MEANNNN CUS I'M RUNNIN' OUT OF TIME!)

"I think it's obvious that this entire time that I-"

"If it was so obvious then I wouldn't be so awkward about this relationship!"

"Really? So, me treating you the same way a father does with their child is awkward?"

My heart immediately calms down and I gave him an irritated look

He gives me a confused look "What? Did I say something bad?"

I turn around slowly and started walking away.

"Who knows what you did?" I muttered to myself, placing a hand on my chest "And here I thought you felt the same..."

"What was that?"

Hearing that question. My heart drops. I started to pick up the pace as I noticed he was silently following me.

"Zave.. go home.." I said, my voice breaking. 

"But-"

"Go!" I yelled and turned around, tears running down my cheeks.

A/N 

YAYYYYYYYY CLIFF HANGERRRR XD yall gotta love me for this. no wait.. .-. I didn't mean.. oml..

ahah. HAH. PICTURESSS SAVE MEH

 PICTURESSS SAVE MEH

YEH BAI! BAIII XD

YEH BAI! BAIII XD