Chapter 1

"Hey!! Get back here!"

 Huff. Huff. Huff.

I started breathing rapidly, trying to get away from the guard but also trying to keep up with Jac.

"Get back here ya little thieves! Get back in the cells where you belong!" The guard yelled from behind us. "Jac!" I called and he nodded. We bolted around, heading towards the guard. Jac and I looked at each other and smirked. We reached the guard who stood still as I tackled him to the ground.  Jac knocked him out with a Cross (It's a move used in boxing/kickboxing). Jac helped me off the guard and smiled at me. I smiled back and we started walking back home.

"That was fun." He said.

"Well it was worth it, don't ya think?" I took out a salami stick and two loafs of bread.

"Hell yeah it was." He said proudly and took out two daggers.

"You've got two?!" He nodded.

"One for you and one for my baby sis." He winked at me and handed me one of the daggers. He patted my head.

***

I pushed aside the board hanging from a single nail and slipped into the abandoned clock maker's shop.

"Jac! Liv!" A voice said from the darkness. I soon got tackled into a hug and fell with someone on top of me.

"Storm!" I laughed and hugged back. 

"Where's Shad?" Storm got off me and pointed to the corner.

"Yeah I'm over here." Shad waved.

"We thought you were snatched by the guards." Storm said and punched my arm softly.

"Almost." Jac said.

"Who's hungry?" I asked, desperately trying to change the subject. I took out the loafs of bread, the salami.

"Obviously!" They both said and Storm snatched the bread.

She tore into it and I threw the salami at Shad.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"Welp, Good Night." I smiled a bit and lay down in a corner. I pulled up the rags up to my shoulders and slept.

A/N

Yeah I know this book was supposed to come out January 2nd but it isn't that delayed. I was trying to finish my missing assignments and along with therapy.. it isn't really easy to do all three things at once. So here you go, the first chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed..?