04 ; " because i could not stop for death "

photo source ; https://pin.it/dea6esi2hy53u5

normal verse.

It's been a few weeks since Bakugou Katsuki arrived to this little town, he still hadn't known the name (it didn't seem like this one had any name, though). Upon arriving, he didn't think he'd meet his childhood friend, Midoriya Izuku, who has been missing for about three years now. Currently, the blonde was staying in his cabin as he had no idea where else to go or to stay, he's a complete stranger to all these (extras) people. Midoriya seemed to have no problem with it, but Bakugou was certain about the hesitant aura the green-haired man gives off whenever he's around; it was sort of annoying for the most part.

But Bakugou endured. Of course, he had no idea to what extent Midoriya's patience could go, he might piss him off accidentally and get himself thrown out of the cabin he's staying for free. Bakugou Katsuki, this fucking bastard, should be fucking grateful, but instead he shits on Midoriya for the majority of the day, like the insensitive asshole he is. Midoriya was enduring it as well, the words thrown at him every second of every day, it was like Bakugou was never contented! And he was living in his cabin for free! The nerve of that spoiled rich brat.

Currently, it was as early as 7 in the morning, and Midoriya had just finished watering his crops and even harvesting some. He'd sell half of what he harvested, and store the half for food. Going back to the path home, he smiled at the trees, and wondered why he hadn't done this before if this life was a little easier than city life.

City life reminded him of his mom, and Bakugou's words that never left his mind when he was told that his mom was very worried of him. He wondered if it was worth it, leaving her behind to pursue a life like this. Selfish may it be, he said to himself, but he had to do this. It wasn't long before he reached his cabin, and there Bakugou was, seated on the chair like he was the owner of the place.

"Took you long enough to arrive back." He said and Midoriya was a little too exhausted to argue with him. He walked past the cabin and to the small shed where he kept most of his crops to store the harvested ones. After doing so, he took half of it and stacked in a sack, putting that sack on his shoulder, he began to walk towards the town square, still ignoring Bakugou, much to the blonde's annoyance.

It's still too early to be pissed, Izuku, Midoriya told himself and continued to walk ahead, uncaring if Bakugou decided to tag along (to which he did just to piss Midoriya even more, it didn't seem like it's working, thought).

Upon arriving to the town square, Midoriya immediately saw Aizawa on his way to work. The man was in his early 30's, with a stubble on his face and a long, messy black hair. There was a gray scarf around his neck to warm himself from the cold morning. He works at a grocery store nearby and from the expression in his face, one could easily tell he'd rather sleep than haul his ass to work.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" Midoriya greeted the brightest he could. Aizawa stopped walking for a while to look at Midoriya and just nodded, trudging on without saying another word. It was the second time Bakugou saw Aizawa, the first time being that one time in the saloon when he first arrived. Aizawa was that one man near the bar counter, sipping his drink quietly while the rest laughed and talked out loud. Aizawa seemed like a man of few words.

"He looked like a fucking hobo." Bakugou commented as they continued to walk. Midoriya rolled his eyes and said nothing like before, much to Bakugou's annoyance. What's with this nerd? He keeps ignoring me!

Finally, they reached their destination; the Todoroki General Store. The door opened with a chime of the bell, indicating someone had entered the store. Todoroki Shouto was arranging the goods from one aisle to another when he heard the bell chime, thus making him poke his head out to look who it was. Seeing that it was Midoriya and his friend, Bakugou, Todoroki stepped out to greet.