trouble

"Noooooo. don't  fight.. get off of him damian" Damian threw Zayne off of him and walked out of the room furiously. I tried to pull zayne up but he threw my hand away "don't. touch me!" "s-sorry" he got out of the choir room too. what did I do? I. I ran after him "what's your problem!!!" "nothing just leave me alone!" I went back to the room and waited for the teacher to dismiss me.

I went walking home...alone. it was getting dark too. I was going to call my mom try to pick me up...no awnswer. I walk through a short cut. I hate being wet my hair's all messed up and wavy. and my scarf is all heavy because of the rain. I heard a leaf crack behind me. I turned around immediately. there's nothing there "hello" I felt a breeze on my neck "why hello there landen" "who are you" "I'm glad you ask I...am zayne's brother " "wh-what do you want?" "that's no way to speak to me young man" "young man? how old are you like 18?" "no I'm actually way older than... that doesn't matter. forget about that. why are you all alone out here. someone could just take advantage of you" "I'm going home" "no you're not" I looked towards him and saw his eyes were all black and his face went pale white. I started running from him I looked back at him and he came running full speed at me with this loud whisper saying "I'll see you soon laden" I kept hearing my name be called over and over again then I realised i was sleeping. "landen wake up" I woke up to a very worried zayne. "what what!" what are you still Doug on campus?" "I uh I was waiting for my mom to pick me up " "uhm would you like me to drop you off ?" ' no that's very kind but I can walk" "landen its ten o'clock" "OK fine fine" when were half way there he began to talk "hey I'm sorry I snapped on you"."no it's fine I understand you were mad" "but I'm still sorry. it wasn't your fault" " you don't have to apologize I would've done the same thing." once we were at my house he offered to walk me to my front door."no it's fine really." "are you sure? what if there's a wolf that could attack you or or-" "I'm suprised you're so worried about me but I can walk to my front door" "no" he got out of the car and opened the door for me "uhm thank you" "don't mention it"  he held out his hand out for me. once I touched his hand I felt weak and I started to see everything blurry.  "I'm so so sorry I i" "what are you sorry about?" " uhm nothing" once he left I entered my house. "mom I'm home!" "who is that boy?" "that's just my friend zayne" "are you dating him?" " why do you always assume that with my friends?" "because you're a slut landen...remember what happend at your last school?" "m-mom th-that...that wasn't my fault" "what do you mean landen you basically begged for him to do what he did to you." "well you know what mom. no I'm not dating him...why do you even care" "you are no longer to see him do you understand?" "mom..." "DO YOU UNDERSTAND???" "I hate you" she then slapped me. I ran to my room and cried. I never did anything bad.

*Flashback*

"huh? you think you can talk to me like that pretty boy?" said Daniel. Daniel was this one kid that never talked he needed help. "please leave me alone!" "no I gotta have you" he then kissed my neck and grinding on me. once he was nude he ripped my clothes off. he put his hand over my mouth. "let's have a little fun" he pressed against me...

*end of flashback *

that memory will never leave me.

(writers note/ I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated I've been on vacation and I haven't had time. but I'm back be expecting fast updates again. bye bye my love doves♥♥♥