maskarade

"landen ,do you want to come to my families  mascarade party on Friday ? " it was zayne "uhm I dont know" "I'm going because I love maskarades " "I'll see if I have plans" "what's wrong?" " uhm nothing " "why are you acting so strange ?" "I'm not" "did I do something wrong?" "no...no you didn't.  I'll see if I can go" I walked away.

*at home*

"mom can I go to a party on Friday?" "is that boy going to be there ?" " no I haven't talked to him since you told me to" "good...yes you can go"

*friday *

I was putting my costume on for the party I flat ironed my hair got my mask and off I went to the party once I got there I parked my car and headed to this huge building. did I mention it was in the middle of nowhere? this place gives me the creeps.  it kinda looks like a castle.  "landen! over here! come meet my parents" I walked over " hello nice to meet you " "nice to meet you too landen.  zayne has told us so much about you!" things just got awkward " uhm so how often do you throw these parties?" "every year...it brings back so many memories " zayne then interrupted "wanna come inside?" "sure. nice meeting you" "oh darling it's our pleasure" once I entered the doors over one hundred people inside turned their heads at me "guys say hello to landen " everyone just started to do what they were doing before.  then a violin song started playing and everyone immediately began dancing." care to dance? " I smiled and he grabbed my waist and I put my hands behind his neck and we started dancing slowly a while passed and I felt so relaxed.  then I lost the sensation of the floor I opened my eyes and I looked down and we were really high above the floor "z-zayne were floating!" "do you like it?" "h-how are y-you doing that!" we landed on the floor "come I need to tell you something " "ok " we ran to the woods near the building "wh-what do you n-need to tell me? " "I uhm I'm a...I don't know how to say this but i...please don't fear me or change our friendship-" "ZAYNE.JUST.TELL.ME.!!!" "ok fine. I'm- I'm a d-demon " I can't believe this "h-how? " "you're scared...knew I shouldn't have told you!" "no n-no I'm not scared " "yes you are I can feel you're emotion " I stayed silent then I spoke up " zayne I love you"

(writers note/ OK guys sorry I havent updated I was working so much...i can't even bye bye my love doves ♥♥♥