My Everything

"i love you so much...i love you both so much " i said as i held my baby. "you know its almost Christmas right?" zayne said "i know " i grinned "i already have your present wrapped up" he smiled "you didnt have to buy me anything landen" "i didnt have to i got to" i corrected him while giggling ." landen" he said" i have to tell you something" "yes?" " you know i will always love you right" "yes...zayne what's wrong?" " i want you to know that we will always be together no matter what and that you are my everything" "zayne why are you saying this " "landen you...you're in acoma right now...we're your dream... i want you to know that we are real,when you wake up look for us landen" "no please zayne you're lying" "i wish i was. landen our love is not just a normal love our love is an immortal love...now on the count of three you will awake from your dream 1..." "zayne" "2..." "stop zayne!" "3..." i felt as if i was in a pool, my body felt like jelly. i then started feeling a bed under me "honey... honey do you hear me?landen!" i tossed and turned in the bed "where am i " my mom started crying "I'm so sorry i haven't been a mother landen please forgive me"

at landen's house

as soon as i got home i looked around my room to find zayne's gift... but it was not there. ofcourse it wouldnt it was just a long dream. turns out i was in a coma for a whole year. i walked to the restroom and looked in the mirror. i touched the mirror gently,i focused on the energy "yesssss!" i said in enthusiasm there was the slightest amount of ice on there. im coming zayne im coming...