Chapter 1 The First day of school =)

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

*Ringgggggggggggggg!

Ugh! The first day of school. I stood up then walked to my bathroom I took my shower and dressed in my cream floral and ruffled cami some black high-waisted shorts and my black and white converse high tops. I walked over to my vanity and placed some mascara, eyeliner and I also had placed some lipbalm and clear lipgloss. I took my phone and my black shoulder bag.

I believe I haven't introduced myself yet. Hi! I'm Brooklyn Collins but most people call me Brook. I'm living in Canada. I am 17 years old. I have long wavy brown hair with natural blonde highlights and blue eyes and I have 2 older brothers Luke and Chaz.

Anyway, I walked down the stairs. Only expecting to see my mom but I also saw Luke and Chaz ready. Well thats unusual. "Good Morning!" I yelled sitting down by the seat next to Mom and Chaz. I got a bunch of "Good Mornings" while eating my pancakes. "Soo..Why are you guys up so early?" I asked my brothers. "Mom woke us up. She said she had an announcement." Chaz replied. I guess my mom heard because she started getting excited. "Do you guys know my friend Katie?" She asked. I nod my head and my brothers said "yes". "Well she's staying here for a week with us and her family and I'll tell you the rest when she gets here tomorrow." she explained. "Okay." me and my brothers said. When I finished eating, somebody knocked on the door. I opened it and saw my Boyfriend Ashton. I kissed his cheek and told my mom "I'm leaving" and shut the door. Ash held my hand while walking to school. We talked about the most random things. When we reached the school entranced he kissed my cheek and said "Bye Brook, I'll see you later!" then we went our separate ways. I walked to my locker and saw my best friends Hailey and Nash by my locker. They were busy talking to each other that they didn't notice me creeping up behind them. I was behind Hailey when I said "Good Morning Hailey!" really loud. She jumped up, surprised and said "Hey Brook!". Nash finally noticed me when she said my name and hugged me "How was your summer?" he asked I replied "Good,yours?".

We spent 10 minutes talking about our summer vacation, till our bell rang. Me and Nash had first period together so we said "Good bye" to Hailey and went to class. We had English class. We walked in and I saw Ashton looking at me and patted the seat next to him. I told Nash that "I'm going to sit down next to Ashton." he said "Okay. I'll just sit there!" pointing to the seat infront of me. I nodded then sat down, Ashton and I talked till the teacher came his name is Mr.Santiago. Then he started with the lesson.

-After school-

I walked home with Hailey. She dropped me home first then she went home, which was across the street. I walked in and saw no one. Luke and Chaz has jobs after school and mom always comes home late. By the way Luke and Chaz are twins, the only diffrence was their eye color and Luke has freckles and they're a year older than me.

I walked to my closet which was connected to my room and changed into some sweatpants and a tank top, then I placed my hair in a messy bun.I walked back to my room and went to my bookshelf. I decided to read a book today and took my copy of the fault in our stars by john green. Then I laid down on my bed and started to read. I was at chapter 7 when I started to feel sleepy. I woke up to my mom knocking at my door telling me dinner's ready. I ate the brush my teeth and went to sleep because I was really sleepy.

~Author's note: Hey Guys! I know its really boring but I promise I'll try harder on the next chapter~