Chapter 2 The Announcement

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

-After school-

Ashton drove me home today. The song love drunk by Boys like Girls are blasting through the speakers, when I started to look at Ashton. He has brown long hair and brown eyes, he has freckles on his cheeks. He looks so attractive. I realized I was staring at him when he snapped his fingers infront of me. "Take a picture it lasts longer." he said, I blushed and said "sorry". I didn't even realize we're at my house already. 'Thank you, Ash! I said and kissed him. "No problem babe, Bye! he yelled when I got out of the car. I saw another car parked across the street, I havn't seen it before. Maybe Hailey got a car. It was a black range rover. I opened up the door and saw seven faces, one of them being my mom's and two of them being my brothers' but four of them I didn't recognize. I'm guessing they're Mom's, friend's family, Katie I think was her name . I greeted them and told my mom "I'm gonna change". I came to my room and changed into some blue obey top, some skinny jeans and took my black and white converse high tops. I walked over to my vanity and re-applied my make up. Just some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss and then took my black strappy bracelet.

I went back downstairs and and sat down between my brothers. I looked at my parents and Katie and her husband. I look over and see two boys I'm guessing that they are Katie's sons.

"Brook, Luke and Chaz I want you to meet my friend Katie and her family." my mom said. "I'm Katie, this is my husband Brad." she explained (A/N I don't know their parents' name so I just made it up) "That's Shawn my son." she said ponting to a handsome brown haired boy with brown eyes. "And that's Aaliyah my daughter." she continued pointing to a beautiful girl with brown hair and eyes.

"Anyway they're here because of a promise we made before I moved away." my mom started. my mom looked at Katie, for her to continue. "We promised eachother that we'll see each other again and..." She continued and I started to get nervous. I looked around and saw my brothers, Shawn and Alliyah also looked nervous. "That when I'll have a daughter," my mom said looking at me "and Katie'll have a son they're going to get Married-" Me and Shawn cut her off by shouting "WHAT?!" "Let me continue." Katie says "and at the age of 17 or 18 they'll move into the same house and get Married at the right time."I looked around and saw my brothers looked pissed and Alliyah looks pale and Shawn looks like he was about explode. "Your gonna move tommorow but you don't need to pack anything. We bought you guys new clothes and furnitures. Brook your new house is close so you don't have to switch school but Shawn's gonna have to transfer schools here." my mom said looking at Shawn. "Brook your gonna have to break up with Ashton within this week." She added and that's when I lost it.

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! ASHTON AND I ARE REALLY HAPPY TOGETHER. YOU JUST CAN'T TEAR US APART! I'M NOT DOING IT!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I ran to my room and locked it shut. I heard someone knock on my door I just yelled "GO AWAY I DON"T WANNA TALK TO ANYONE!"

I took my phone and unlocked it, still crying. I saw my background, it was Ashton kissing my cheek. I cried even more. Even though I have to break up with him I still have time and He's still my boyfriend. I dialled Ashton's number and I heard a girl pick up and she said "Hi!" Who is she? I thought "Hello! Who are you? and how did you get Ashton's phone?" I asked still crying. She still didn't notice though. "I'm Annika, Ashton's girlfriend. And who are you?" she asked I cried even more and said "No one, but can I please talk to Ashton?" I asked She replied with "fine" and gave it to Ash. "Hello?" he said, HOW COULD YOU ASH?! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST CHEATED ON ME?! WHY?! I yelled crying more "Brook I-" I cut him of by hanging up

I just laid down on my bed, crying. What did I do to Deserve this? What did I do wrong? I kept asking myself till I fell asleep

Ashton's P.O.V.

After Brook hang up on me, I started panicking. Annika kept on asking "Who is she?" and "Are you cheating on me?" I just ignored her and went to my car speeding up to Brook's house.

When I got thereI knocked on the door. A boy opened the door looking pissed. "Who are you?" I asked "I'm Shawn. I'm visiting with my family. Who are you?" he asked I said "Brook's Girlfriend." and he let me in. I looked around and saw Brook's mom, Jade pacing back and forth and crying looking worried and guilty and her husband, Will trying to calm her down. I walked over to her and asked "Where's Brook and are you okay?" She responded with "Yeah and upstairs. Please go and check on her.". I looked around and saw Shawn walking to the guest room with a girl who I think his mom is and a guy who I assume his Dad, trying to explain something. I also saw Brook's brothers also looking pissed with a girl who looks like Shawn but younger. I went up the stair and knocked on Brook's door I heard her say "Go away!" "No! Please Brook let me explain!" I replied. She opened the door, tear stained. She look angry and sad. "I'll give you one minute to explain."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" I was cut of by Brook asking "Why?" "Its just because I don't feel the same anymore. We're not the same person we were a year ago I'm sorry! But can we still be friends? She nodded and I hugged her.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

But can still be friends? I nodded my head and then he hugged me. "Well I gotta go. Text me?" he said "Yeah" I said

After he left I didn't go downstairs. I just changed into my white tank top and some grey sweat pants. Then I washed my face then went to sleep.

~Author's note: Hey Guys! how's this one? bye!~