Chapter 4: Getting To Know Angelina!

Jake's P.O.V

She looked incredibly gorgeous in that 'Dolce and Gabbana' dress as she calls it.She had the best body ever.That dress was so fine and showed her curves and long tanned legs. I was so damn lucky for having a sexy girl like her living next to me.I wonder where her bedroom is.

After arguing about getting on the horse, she gave up.She wrapped her hands around me as we went to the lake.After about 5 minutes , we got to the lake.

I got down from the horse first to help her. I held out a hand as she took it. She didn't know how toget dwon from the horse so I wrapped a hand around her waist to help her in case falls.

With that , she landed , with my hands around her waist.

''Thanks'' she smiled , looking at me with her firy green eyes.I just smiled back at her beauty.

We walked a little until  we found and appropriate place to sit.I figured she wouldn't sit on the floor with that dress so I brought a blanket with me.I put it one the floor as she thanked me and sat down.

''So do you like it?''I asked her as we watched the sunset.

''I love it''she said amazed.

''I think I can get used to Tennessee!''she chuckled looking at me .

''It's not that bad,compared to New York!''I said.

''Have you ever been to New york?'' she asked me.

''Yh ,last summer.''I smiled.''I spent a month there.It's a great city.''I continued.I went there for a vacation.I really liked it.

''Cool!And yh it is.''she smiled back at me.I stared at her . Believe me , she is the most beautifl girl I've  seen.Her blonde hair seemed brighter under the sun.

After a long moment of silence I finally spoke.

''so!Tell me about yourself!''I looked at her.

''Hmm, what do you want to know?''she turned to face me.

''Hmm anything.''I shrugged.

''Well, I just became seventeen last week , I'm from new York , I dance , I'm a dancer, I was the head cheerleader back in my old school. I love puppies , I love sports car, especially Camaros  and I love fashion.Fashion is my drug.''she smiled .

''Interesting.You're a dancer and cheerleader?''I asked again.

''Yuppp!''she nodded.

''Have a boyfriend?''I asked.I was just curious.

She gave me a confused look.''Well, I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me a day before I came here.And the worst part is , he was cheating on me with my best friend.''she looked at the view avoiding my  stare.

''I'm sure you deserve someone better!''I said.

''Well it's kind of hard to believe when you hear that from someone you just met ''she chuckled looking

back at me.

''Well , I think you do''I chuckled too.

''So , you're turn.!''she gestured to me.

''Well I'm seventeen too , I love football.I'm the captain of the football team,I love sports car too,and I love sports so much.''I answered.

''Don't you have a girlfriend?''she asked me just like I asked her earlier.

''Hmm, no .'' I answered. I honestly didn't have one . I guess I havn't met someone good yet.

''Why not?''she asked.''Isn't the captain of the football team supposed to be with the head cheerleader?''she raised a brow.

''No, not if she acts like a slut.And where did you hear that from?''I raised a brow.I never thought that those movies were real. Seriously.

She shrugged. ''I guess it's just meant to be.''

''But , when I saw you today, the cheerleaders seemed so nice''she continued.

''Well , that's because she wasn't  there''I said back.

''Ohh!''she nodded.

''Well then why weren't you dating the captain of the football team?''I raised a brow.

''Well my boyfriend was the captain of the football team''she simply said.

''But he was a player and I thought he changed for me.He really did!He changed the way he acted with girls!But apparently not!''her voice got a little higher than before.

I just nodded not knowing what to say.Really what should I say at this point?

After talking about random stuff for about half an hour we decided to leave.

''Come on''I pulled her up and we got on the horse.

We reached our farm where it was a little dark.

''Thanks you so much''she said as she got off the horse.

''You're welcome.But you've seen nothing yet.After studying a little tomorrow maybe I can show you around '' I winked.

''Yeah I almost forgot about that, but that would be nice.''she smiled.

''HMM,you're not really good at math are you?''I raised a brow.

She shook her head and blushed.I don't know how, but I resisted the urge of pinching her cheeks.

''It's okay, you'll get better, especially when I teach you.'' I winked.

''I hope''she smiled .

Her parents had already left.So she just went home.

''I'll see you tomorrow!''she gave me a hug.

''See ya!''I replied.

*****

I got to my room , took off my shirt and wore  shorts.

Just then someone called.

''Hey there neighbor!''I heard a familiar voice.

''Hey '' I waved when I saw Angelina wearing shorts and a t-shirt.I could feel  her stare at my body.

Apparently she has the room opposite to mine. This going to be interesting and hot!I told my self.

With one last smile, she went to be and turned off the lights.

Nice! 

After that I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A/N I know it's not that good but I hope you liked it!Please don't forget to comment and vote!And please check my other story too.And by the way I'm going to dedicate every chapter to a reader and of course to ones who comment but their names aren't at the side of the page!