Chapter 10: Why Did She Do That?!?

Angelina's P.O.V.

After Jake left my Mom called me down for dinner.

The kiss was..... I just don't know. It meant a lot. It was just one accidental kiss but it held so emotions. I hope Jake felt the sparks too.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and headed down .What I saw next was totally unexpecting.

"Dad"I screamed running towards him to hug him.

I know I said he lived in Tennessee but he was out of town when we got here and it seems that he is back.

"Hey honey"he said hugging me back.

"I missed you so much." I smiled when I pulled away.

"I missed you too." he kissed my forehead.

"You're staying , right? " I smiled hopefully.

"Of course I am" he pinched my cheek amd gestured at big suitcases in the middle of the livingroom.

" I'm so happy Dad!" I hugged him again.

"I know honey ,me too" He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we headed to the kitchen where Mom was setting the table.

"I see you've bought a new car." Dad smiled.

"Yeah , it's so cool.Did you like it?" I smiled back.

"Honey you know I love American sports cars" he rolled his eyes.

"Oops , totally forgot that" I chuckled.

Dad rolled his eyes again.

"Hey Mom" I gave her a hug.

"Hey sweetie. I see you saw Dad. " she smiled.

My Dad walked towards Mom and wrapped his.arms around her waist pulling her for a kiss.

"Mom ,Dad , please , my eyes" I pouted.

They ignored me and continued making out.

I pulled pout my phone amd started texting Selena. After a couple of minutes they pulled away. I swear they're still in love like teenagers. I smiled and Mom blushed and took a seat next to Dad. We talked through lunch. Dad talked about his trip amd work .

After finishing dinner I headed upstairs and changed into comfortable shorts and tank top andclimbed into my bed.

Thinking about the kiss , I smiled and closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yawning I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I pulled the covers away from me and got up heading for the bathroom.

After taking a short shower , I wrapped my body in a towel and made sure to close the curtains beford picking out an outfit.

I put on yellow shorts and blue tank top with shiny green heels . They looked awesome. I appliedlight make up before grabbing my purse and heading down to the kitchen.

I found note on the kitchen table .

''Sweetie dad and I headed to work early. Your breakfast is in the microwave. Love youxx.''

Throwing away the note I took my breakfast amd started eating it.

After I finished I put my plate in the dish washer and then walked out the door locking it behind me.

"Hey"Jake greeted as soon as I unlocked my car.

"Hey"I greeted back giving him a peck on his cheek.