Chapter 6: Meeting Ashton!

Angelina's P.O.V.

After Jake tutored me a little, we went to his bedroom . It was really nice.  It was the same size as mine. I flirted with him a little and it was fun.

After that I got a shower and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning from the sound of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers away from me . I got up and stretched. 

I sighed. Today was Wednesday which meant we had P.E. . I tied my hair in a  ponytail and searched through my clothes . I finally found Juicy couture sweat suits. I put them in a separate bag, with a  deodorant and a towel. I then went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I wrapped a towel around my body and got out. I looked at my watch . I still had about half an hour to get ready. I combed my hair and dried it. I had already worn my bra and panties in the bathroom.

I unwrapped the towel and searched through my clothes.

Someone cleared their throat . I didn't pay attention. Then he cleared his throat louder. I turned and saw Jake standing at his window.

Oh shit! He winked and checked me out.  My face turned into a tomato.

I quickly wore a random short and shirt.

''Stop checking me out'' I chuckled and went to stand at my window.

''You know , guys can't resist a sexy body like yours.'' he winked .

I rolled my eyes and closed my curtains.

I took off my short and shirt.  I searched through my clothes again and wore something casual because we had P.E. I wore my a cute blue short  with a yellow T-shirt. It showed part of my stomach , but I didn't care. I then wore my black converse and took my  juicy couture bag.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple.

''See ya later Mom!'' I gave her a peck on  her cheek then headed to the door.

''Take care, sweetie!'' she yelled from the kitchen.

I took my keys and headed to my car.

I got in the car and turned it on. I sighed then put on my seat belt.

Jake saw me half naked ! 

I chuckled then pulled out of my driveway.

After sometime I reached school.

I parked my car and headed to the entrance. 

Just like yesterday , many guys winked and checked me out.

I opened my locker and put my P.E. bag in it. I looked at my schedule. I had P.E. in the third period. I took my history and English book and closed it.

''Hey Angel!'' Jake put his arm around my waist and smirked.

''Hi Jake'' I turned to him and narrowed my eyes.He was looking hot as usual.

''You're the one who kept your curtain open!'he raised his hands in defense.

I rolled my eyes.''Thank God I wasn't completely naked.'' I chuckled.

''I would've been lucky.'' he winked and checked me out.

I slapped his arm.

''Do you have the boring class?'' I sighed and started walking.

''Also know as history?Yup I do''he chuckled and opened the door for me. 

''When should we study today?'' he put his books on his desk next to mine.