You guys are best friends but he is crushing on you

ASHTON

" What about her?" You say wiggling your eyebrows as another girl from the crew strode past. You were backstage at the venue your best friends band, 5 Seconds of Summer, would be playing tonight. " No" Ash replied. You could see that he was getting annoyed. You had found out that he has a crush on someone but him being the stubborn dude he was, he refused to tell you.

A blonde girl from hair and makeup passed. You winked at Ashton, gesturing with your head. " No Y/N! For the millionth time, No! Just stop.. Okay?" He snapped at you, running a hand through his fair, curly hair.

" Jeez Ash, I'm sorry" you say. "I was only trying to help. Why won't you just tell me who it is?" His eyebrows furrowed, annoyance written across his face. " I can't ok?!" He replied angrily. " Why!?"

" Oh God Y/N! You are so stupid!" He shouted at you just as he was being called for sound check . " It's you, okay? You idiot! I like you!" He exclaimed before storming off in the direction of the stage, leaving you completely shocked.

MICHAEL

" Is your girlfriend online yet?" You heard a male voice ask Michael through his headset. He was playing his video game and you were meant to be at home playing too but you decided to come to his flat to surprise him. 'Michael has a girlfriend?' You think to yourself.

"She is NOT my girlfriend" he replied ." Yeah but you want her to be." "Ok, maybe I do but please shut up ok?! She'll be online soon." You entered the room " Hi Mikey! Do you have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me?" You say smiling.

" Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked happily, ignoring your question.

"Oh, here she is now, " the voice spoke " Hi Mikey's girlfriend!"

" Uhh.." Michaels face does red almost matching the streaks in his hair.

" I ...um, I'm going to.. Uhh" you mumbled , stumbling as you turned around out of Michaels house.

LUKE

You walked into Luke's house side by side with your blonde, blue-eyed best friend . You were having dinner with his family. Liz greeted you the minute you entered. " Its great to see you again Y/N!" She said smiling as she hugged you warmly. You were one hundred percent sure that the Hemmings gave the best hugs ever.

Ben and Jack were both sat in the lounge. They both smiled at you as you entered, led by Liz. Luke took a seat next to them as you sat opposite. Liz asked questions about school and your parents as you answered politely.

" It's about time you said yes to Luke" Jack said to you. You looked at him, confused. "To what..?" " No Ja-" Luke interrupted but Ben cut him off. " To being his girlfriend, he has been crushing on you since forever" Luke immediately went red, his eyes dropping to the floor. Your jaw drops and Ben and Jack both "Oh" at the same time as Liz looks at them disapprovingly.

" I, um. I'm sorry I gotta go" You excuse yourself, leaving. You take one look back at Luke. He was staring at the floor , not looking at you as you left.

CALUM

"Give it back!" You heard Ashton shout at Calum, your best friend. You peeked around the corner of the door and saw Cal holding Ash's drumsticks." No" he replied smirking.

" Fine" Ash said. " I'll tell Y/N how you really feel about her "

You suck in a breath at the mention of your name. The boys look in your direction but you quickly turn before they see you.

"Don't you dare." Cal threatened. " Y/NNN!" Ashton shouted. " She isn't even here yet" Cal hissed.

" We'll see" he replied winking as he shouted." Y/NN! Cal is in love with youuuu!"

They were silent waiting for a reply. Cal sighed with relief " See, she isn't here."he said as you entered the room.

" Uh, actually I kinda am" you say awkwardly , staring at the floor. Cal goes red, dropping his head in his hands. " Oh god, I'm sorry mate" Ash apologised. You look at the two of them feeling slightly violated at the thought of your best friend being in love with you this whole time.

A/N

I hope you guys liked my first preference.

I want you guys to comment what preferences you would like and I'll write them for all you lovely people :)