Life Changes

It all began three years ago... Jayme Miller was overly exited for her sixteenth birthday. Its not like she was gonna have a big sweet sixteen bash, she was finally sixteen. The age when she could finally go out and hang out with friends and maybe not have a bad curfew. But Her parents never cared about her. Never sat down and had a real conversation with her. Basically having to come home to a drunken father and a mother who puts her hands on her wasn't the best way for Jaymee to live.

For years Jaymee has been told that she doesn't look like her parents at all. But she never listened to not one comment. At school was bullied all the time. But She held her head high. She didnt let those mean words phase her. That one day she had enough, how could her own parents abuse her so. What did she possiblily do to deserve this. Jaymee told herself that she'll run away when she gets the chance.

Her mom came in her room one day, and ordered her to clean the whole house spotless. She told Jaymee to even clean her room also. This was the first time in ages, She's ever been aloud in her moms room. Ever. So she started clean. She cleaned under the bed and picked up all the junk that was under there.

Jayme was about to pushed all the junk in a garbage bag when she saw a paper with her name on it marked Certificate of Adoption. She pulled out the paper and read it carefully. Shock took over her as she covered her mouth. Tears started to form in her eyes as she plopped herself on the floor. Her hands were shaking and she dropped the adoption papers. Words couldn't express how she felt right know. Outraged, Furious, pitiful, unfortunate................

Since that day her life changed forever .She got herself together. Jaymee promised herself to find her real parents and leave this hellhole she was in. She kept it a secret. Ever since that day she's been trying to track down her real parents and find out where they could be. Maybe there was hope for her. Maybe......