Ch.6

I'M SO SO SORRY BANDS (cough P!ATD cough), OTHER BOOKS, WRITER'S BLOCK, YOUTUBE AND SUPERNATURAL HAVE KINDA OF TAKEN OVER MY LIFE BUT I'm BACK HOPEFULLY. ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY.

{NOT EDITED, DIDN'T CHECK FOR SPELLING ERRORS, DON'T BE A JERK ABOUT IT [THAT INCLUDES YOU lljojomoonll ] }

Annabeth

...................

After Percy's very dramatic sorting, we had Classirse, Jason, Thalia, Piper, and Leo sorted to gryfinndoor, Anna Belle and the Stolls sorted to Slytherin and Grover sorted into Hufflepuff. We were all just calming down at our new tables when Headmaster Mcgonall annouced the rules.
"No one is supposed to go into the Forbidden Forest, except for the demigods. No magic should be used in between classes in the corridors, quidditch trials will be held in two weeks anyone who wants to play should contact Madam Hooch. Demigods you will be able to train in the forest on Saturdays and your free periods. Students please make the demigods feel at home. Now eat!"
Everyone clapped as McGonagall finished speaking and sat down. The hall's beautiful roof, twinkling with stars and consulates and wow, the architecture was just stunning. Who ever made the plans for the hall was a genius. Percy lightly squeezed my hand, "Look up."
I looked up to the roof and saw Zoë's consolation shining the brightest out of all of the stars. I smiled sadly at Percy.
"She is watching us."

-----------------------------------

After dinner was over, everyone parted their ways and went to the common rooms.
"Today has been a different day to say the least." Leo stated as we were relaxing in the common room.
"Well no shit Sherlock." Thalia responded.
After talking for another hour, we all decided to go to bed.

////////////////////////////////////
Sorry the last part was really crappy but I'm really tried and felt bad for not updating.