Ch.5

Percy

............

Once we got inside the Great Hall Professor Mcgonall told us to go to the middle of the hall. She got out an old looking hat and put it on a chair.

"I will call out each of your names please come and put the hat on a chair.

"When I call your name please come forward. Chase, Annabeth."

Annabeth POV

........................

I walked up and sat on the stool with the hat on my head.

'Ahh I haven't seen your kind since Draco. To smart to be in Ravenclaw but... 2 wars?! Going though hell GRYFINDOOR! Now get her off of me!' He said that all out loud. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy (except the demigods and Professor Mcgonagall) till the red and gold table started cheering.

(A/N I was going to be lazy and only part a list of who got put where but you guys (and girls) are SOOOOOOOOOO freaking Awesome that I shall type (somewhat) the chapter)

Percy

...............

"Dare, Rachel"

Rachel walked up to the stool a put that weird hat thing on her head. After like a minute, the hat called out

"GRYFINDOOR"

Getting off the stool she walked over to the red and gold table that Annabeth was at.

"DiAngleo, Nico"

Nico walked up to hat. After around what felt like forever the hat finally said "GRYFINDOOR"

The table where Annabeth and Rachel were cheered.

"Jackson, Perseus"

My turn. Taking a deep breath I walk up to the hat. Professor Mcgonall put the hat on my head. Hmm, you have been though a lot young Perseus. Now, wait, no stop! Stop! Going though Hell, Tartauas, 2 wars, losing friends, GRYFINDOOR! Now get this demigod off of me. Well, that wasn't bad at all. Anyways, all the wizards looked shocked, but I just walked off and sat down at the red and gold table next to Annabeth.