Chapter 5

Regina Pov

I woke and head downstairs and I saw my dad. How you sleep babygirl my dad said, I sleep okay, well today is you're first day working with your mom at work huh my dad said, yeah and am happy. Well we be leaving later and her your breakfast my mom said, thank you mom, you welcome baby girl. After I eat I wash the dishes and head up to my room take a shower and put on some clothes then sit on my bed check my phone. I just had messages from Daniel, I didn't read them, then I had a text from Alex saying come to her house asap she will home soon I was like okay and told my mom and dad I will be going by Alex and my mom told me to be back in time to leave for work I was like okay. Then I got in my car and speed to Alex and ring the door then Ms. Sheila open the door. Alex is not her she said, I know she told me to come here she would be here, Okay she said, and she let me in and I sat on the couch.

Alex Pov

I woke up Chris and told him that he need to drop me home now he was like okay. We was driving for 15 mins until we pull up to my house. I kiss him and tell I call him later and got the car and went in the house and tell Lulu I will back am going to take a shower, so I head up to my room to take a shower and put on some clothes and then text August and tell him bring his girlfriend. He said why. I told I will tell him when he gets here then head downstairs to Lulu.

Lulu: So what's going cause I have go to work with my mom soon?.
Alex: I am telling August about his girlfriend cheating on him and if trying lying need you to be my witness.
Lulu: Of course, but if try swinging on you am beating her ass again.
Alex: I know you got my back girl.

August Pov

It's been some day's since I seen Lexy, so when my sister tell me to bring her I wanted to know what she did. So I pull up to Lexy house and I knock on her door and she look so beat up but I told her to get dress we need to go to my mom house, she ask why, I told her can she hurry up and get dress cause I got stuff to do. After she got dress, we got in my car and I ask her what happened why she bruise up she said nothing I was like okay and we drive in silence to my mom house. When got there Alex open the and lead us to the living room and we sat down.

August: Now what is it you got to tell me Alex and why I had to bring my girlfriend.?
Alex: Are you going to tell him Lexy what you been doing these past few days.
Lexy: I haven't done nothing y'all jealous am with August.
Alex&Lulu: *laughing* Girl you funny that is my brother. And I damn sure don't want him.
Alex: Since you don't want to tell him Lexy. Come here August.
August: *gets up and move next to his sister*
Alex: Watch this.
A/N: August was next to his sister watching the video his sister recorded and it was before Regina beat up Lexy. It was when she and Diggy fucking then the part where she got here ass beat by Regina.
August: So that is where go every time you leave my house. Lexy fucking cheat on me with my sister best friend boyfriend. BRUH I GIVE SELFISH ASS EVERYTHING AND YOU STILL WENT AND CHEAT ON ME, YOU JUST LIKE THEM OTHER BITCHES OUT HERE, DON'T WANT NOTHING BUT A NIGGA MONEY, MAN I SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO MY MOM'S MAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MY FIRST LOVE I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I BEEN THROUGH AND THIS HOW YOU DO A NIGGA!!!!!! DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE, I WILL HAVE ALL YOUR SHIT BE SENT TO YOUR HOUSE SINCE THAT IS HOW YOU WANT TO A NIGGA, YOU NASTY SLUT!!!!!!!!!

Lulu: Girl I got to go.
Alex: Text you later.
Lulu: Okay.

August Pov

I know my didn't raise me to call a woman a slut but damn treat me so wrong when I treat like a queen. I had one of boys come get this girl clothes and other stuff and drop them to her house. I won't ever be the seem cause I really love that girl. But am stick with my fuck and duck girls man. I call one of my thots and tell her to come thru and I smoke a blunt to ease my mind.

Regina Pov

I got home and my told me it's time to go so I got in her car and we drive to her work. And when we got there them models had look really beautiful. Then my mom told get make up bag so I went to get it and I watch as my mom put on her then head to the camera and I watch as she pose for the camera then do other poses. Then this lady came up to me saying you must be Aaliyah's daughter Regina. You should do this as a job she said, I told her I will think about it then my mom say he was all done and if am hungry, I was like yeah, she was like what you want to eat my mom said, how about a salad, okay my mom said. We left and drive and got a salad and drive home and eat and with that I told my I want to start to model she say she take me to talk to her manager tomorrow, I was like okay, then head up to my room and took a shower and got ready for bed then text Tanayri.

Phone Text Message

TT💋❤: Hey girl how is things?
Lulu😍💋: Good am going to be a model soon.
TT💋❤: That is good. So how is things with Daniel?
Lulu😍💋: We broke up.
TT💋❤: Why?
Lulu😍💋: He cheated on me with August girlfriend.
TT💋❤: That is fucked up but I hope you beat that bitch ass.
Lulu😍💋: Oh I did.
TT💋❤: I can't wait to see you guys, I miss you guys.
Lulu😍💋: We miss you to.
TT💋❤: Well am going to sleep goodnight.
Lulu😍💋: Goodnight TT.
End Phone Text Message

Do you guys think August keep up with the fuck and duck when get with Regina?
Is Lexy and Diggy going to go out?
Is Regina going change from being a nerd when she become a model?
I am skipping to the day when Tanayri and Trey get home. Y'all know I will keep y'all update