Chapter 53

Author Pov

For the last few weeks Regina haven't talk to August after what happen at the club but that didn't stop her from her music, but she been talking to her friends but today is the day she shoot her video for her song Be Careful.

Regina Pov

I woke from phone buzzing like crazy, so I got up and check my messages and my first message was from my manager Taraji telling me not to forget that I have my video shoot at 11 p.m. at after the shoot to meet her at her office. So she text her back and then she check her other messages. She had message from Alex saying that she is going to college for makeup and she already look for some. Regina text back and say she is happy and proud of her then she saw she got a text from Kesha said got into USC and she will be dancing dolls and she leaves in 2 days and Regina said she is happy for her. Then she got a text from Tanayri saying that she got into USC and she is dancing for the dancing dolls and majoring in business and she leaves in 3 days and Regina told her she is happy for her and congratulation. After that I got up and went downstairs where my dad and Mackenzie was up cooking breakfast.

Drake: Good morning babygirl.
Regina: Good morning dad.
Mackenzie: Are you hungry cause I know you have video shoot and a talk with your manager today.
Regina: Yeah am hungry.
Mackenzie: Well breakfast is almost done.
Regina: Okay.
A/N: A few minutes later the food was done and Mackenzie and Drake put out the food on the table and then they start eating and Mackenzie was asking how is August and her is holding up she say they haven't talk since the club and she feel like he really cheated this time. But she will talk to him later on the phone, when she finish her food she wash up her dish and head up to her room and pick out her clothes and then she head into the shower and shower with Amethyst Sunset body wash for 45 minutes and after that she rinse off and came out the shower and dry off and did her daily routine then she went her room and got dress in the outfit in the MM.

Then she left her hair wet and wavy and put my lipstick and when I was fully dress I grab my keys and phone and bag and head the door and I put the address in my gps and drive there while listening to August music after 50 mins I arrive and I park...

Then she left her hair wet and wavy and put my lipstick and when I was fully dress I grab my keys and phone and bag and head the door and I put the address in my gps and drive there while listening to August music after 50 mins I arrive and I parked up and turn off my car and got out and saw Taraji.

Taraji: Hey you made it on time, let's get you to makeup.
Regina: Okay.
A/N: She went to makeup and she did her makeup and then she head to her designer and got dress then she head to set to shoot the video.

Chris Pov

I came from helping my girl pack her stuff to leave for Miami in the morning, so I wanted to check on August and see how he is holding up so I pull to his house and the door was unlock so I went inside and I saw a women's pantie on the living room floor and then head up to his room and saw him in bed laying with a girl that is not Regina. I yelled at him.

Chris: So this is what you do after the fight you had with your girl.
August: Look I don't know if we going to make up or we breaking up so I need my needs.
Chris: First the fuck off, that is fucked up and excuse me you need to leave now before I drop your ass like you a man.
???: Man whatever, but August call me whenever you need me.
Chris: He will not be calling you and what is your name.?
???: My name is Jazzy.
Chris: Well Jazzy goodbye and August I can't believe you cheated on a girl that put up with your ass, I will be on her side when she decide to leaves you. Man am leaving.

Regina Pov

We finish the Be Careful video.

And I got in my car and drive to Taraji office and wait for her, a few minutes later she show up and we got right to business.

Taraji: You are here because I have some good news for you.
Regina: What is Ms. Henson?
Taraji: The people that direct Growing Up Hip Hop wants you and your dad and his girlfriend and you to film in it, what do you say.?
Regina: I say hell yeah.
Taraji: Well congratulation on the video and the reality Tv show.
Regina: Thanks Ms. Henson.
A/N: With that Regina left and head over to August house and when she got there she saw another car and she wanted to know who car it was so she went to see if the door was on lock and it wasn't so she got the key from under the mat and unlock the door and she hear moaning so she went up to his room and she open the door and she saw August fucking some girl she start crying then after that everything went black she just start beating the shit out of the girl on till she was out cool and knock out August and left the house and drive home and went to room and cry all night.

I am going to skip 2 months ahead and y'all ready know I am let y'all know what happen, and I hope I fans are enjoying there summer vacation.

Is Regina going to forgive August after catching him cheat?

Do you think August feels bad for cheating?

Comment and Vote

#TeamAlsina