Date Night

Regina Pov

I woke from my phone alarm going off. I was so happy that Darrell ask me out, I got on Skype and call my dad so we can talk cause I miss him.

Skype Video Chat

Regina: Hey daddy. *excited*
Drake: Hey princess and why you so excited.?
Regina: Cause am going on my first date again in awhile with my friend Darrell.
Drake: You sure about that princess?
Regina: Yes daddy.
Drake: Just looking out for my princess.
Regina: I know. What is going on between you and mom, did you cheat.?
Drake: Look princess I would never do that to you and your mom it's just a picture of me and a fan hug and TMZ take a picture and now its all over social media and she think I cheat.
Regina: Well you need to talk her cause I don't want you guys to get a divorce.
Drake: I know princess, and that is not going to happen, but daddy have to go okay, call you later, love you.
Regina: Love you to daddy bye.
End Skype Video Call

I got up and head in the bathroom and take a shower with pure seduction body wash for 30 mins then after that I rinse off and came out and dry off and did my daily routine and head in my room and put on light blue lace thong and bra then head in closet and put on the outfit in the media.

Then I head downstairs cause my mom wasn't here and I don't know where she was. So I text Tanayri and Kesha and tell them if they want to come with me to get something to eat and then go shopping and they was like yes and I tell them I was on my way, so I grab my keys and lock up the house and jump in my car and it was playing Nicki Minaj Right Thru Me and I start singing.