Chap 2

Princess:
Out strolling along with my boyfriend Alejandro Gonzalez at the mall doing a little shopping. Walking behind Alejandro going in Champs, Quan started walking towards me, trying to catch up to my boyfriend so he won't stop me and embarrassed my ass but thanks to God that he ended up going the other way. Quan is a sexy chocolate dude with some pretty teeth but I wouldn't date him even if I was single.

"Bae what kinda shoes you want?" Shaking my head and look around at the shoes in front of me in deep thoughts smh

"No, I have enough shoes at the house. We in here so you can get your shoes that you wanted since yesterday." Looking in his hands with his shoes I took em and went to pay for them, got him a outfit that go with it also.... I love spoiling my boyfriend too much I'm literally obsessed with his ass. Seeing Quan with his wild curls inside GameStop with his brother Quez one last time before leaving the mall with Alejandro. After picking up my niece Naija from her granny we arrived at the house. Naija is my niece/daughter her mama left her to go better herself, her daddy ran off when she first turned three years old so I took her in and got full custody that's when I met my boyfriend Alejandro.... He didn't care if I was taking care if my niece at all but Naija hates him, she always locked herself in the room when he around. She's five and very smart for her age.