Chap 4

Quan better known ad Ray'Quan:
It's yo boy Quan, I gotta eye on Princess fine ass and I'm most definitely not giving up on her even tho I think my bro gotta thing for her as well smh. Everybody been telling me to just leave them hoes alone and go be with my wife and son but I'm not sure yet. Naija is my beautiful wife and we both had a handsome lil boy Rayan, Naija been with me when I had nothing, now we staying in beautiful big house together..... Yes together ladies lol. I kinda miss being a family to her and out son it was fun.

She makes me happy in so many ways, I adore her so much

"So we can have friends now? We friendly people now?"Naija came in sitting Rayan down taking off his coat while staring me dead in my eye, it look like she wanted to cry. "Who is the bitch you been lusting after huh?"She pushed hard asf in my chest before she got up to take Rayan upstairs to his room.
"Man stop putting your fucking hands on me yo!"I didn't mean for my anger to come out but it did so it's whatever now.
"Who is she Ray'Quan?"She had tears in her eyes so I wrapped her up in my arms but she pushed me away and slap me. "No please don't touch me and tell me who is she."
"Her name is Princess damn but I haven't said two words to her nor touch her.... I was just staring at her ass shit."Naija slap me once more and push me back against the wall with her fist balled up in my shirt now my shirt going to be all wrinkly.
"Princess? Really Quan? That's my blood and you knew that shit! If you wanna be with her then.... Go be with her."She took off her ring and sat it down on the table before heading upstairs. Fuck man! Going upstairs to the bedroom and she was smiling in her phone so I took that shit, looking at the screen seeing that she still talking to that whack ass nigga. "I'm tired of your cheating ass, I should've left your ass a long time ago when you cheated the first time."Low key that shit hurt, giving back her phone and going in the guest room. Laying down on my back and just singing/rapping about her.

Sitting up in bed trying to not pulled my hair out.
"I cheated on you all them times because you was allowing it now you done found another nigga that's ain't me and rained down my parade. I'm trying to handle it all."Smoothing her hair outta her face kissing on her lips before getting my pack bags that was by the door and dipped out.