I try to recover myself from what had just happened. My insides were burning from the nervousness of what is yet to come of this whole situation.

I stroll into the kitchen pretending, well trying to pretend, that nothing just happened.

"Eva come set the table. If you need help ask Nicholas or Wesley,"

mom says. Great, more interaction with them. Just want I need right now.

I open the overhead cabinet and go on my tiptoes as a reach for the plates, which seems quite difficult given my 5 foot height. I struggle a bit more until I feel a firm chest push against my back, a long arm stretched past me grabbing the plates in one hand while the other arm is resting on the counter beside my waist. With a sharp intake of breath, I gain the confidence to turn around, once again meeting those dark eyes that had me captivated since I saw them.

"She said to get our help if you needed it, didn't she?"

he says with the smirk that never fails to appear on his gorgeous face.

"We wouldn't want you to get hurt now, would we?  I'd rather get hurt instead, just to have you be my slave all day,"

I catch a hint of seduction in his voice, realizing the hidden intentions behind what he had just said.

"Guys, the plates?"

I look past the mysterious boy in front of me to see his brother, Nicholas I think?

Wesley swiftly turns around, giving me a view of his broad back and shoulders, and proceeds to walk away after handing the plates to him with a smile on his face. Nicholas looks at his brother and then back at me with his face contoured in confusion, trying to figure out what had just happened.

................................................................................

The 7 of us sit around the table not waiting for my older brother since he had to work late today, Wesley sitting in front of me while Nicholas sits next to him. I eyed the delicious food almost animalistically, not being able to wait to taste all of it. What can I say, I fucking love food. Sure sex is great, but have you ever had pizza?

I dig in right away, flavor of my mom's signature pasta bursting into my mouth. I accidentally let out a quiet moan, covering my mouth with my hand quickly and eyeing everyone around the table to make sure no one heard. Everyone was oblivious to it as they were continuing their own conversation. Well all except one person, that being Wesley. He looks at me with an amused look on his face, surprised that I turned from the shy girl he made nervous to the shameless girl that moans because of food.

I quickly divert my eyes from him, avoiding any contact by any means necessary. Auntie stops her conversation with my mom and turns to me,

"So Eva, how is college going? I hope it's not too difficult or far."

"First year was a little difficult, but nothing I can't handle, Auntie. I'm determined to do well again this year. And in terms of distance it's about a 40 minute drive, it's manageable."

I reply politely.

I feel Wesley's gaze burning into the side of my face causing me to gulp out of nervousness.

"Ah that's good to hear, dear. Maybe you can help Wesley out if he needs help?"

I take a look at Wesley and meet his mischievous eyes. Suddenly I feel something brushing up my leg under the table. I widen my eyes and heat courses through my veins at the agonizingly slow and teasing pace as he brings his foot further up my bare legs.

"Yeah Eva, can I come to you if I need any... help?"

he asks with a straight face. You would be fooled by his innocent look if you were oblivious to the situation underneath the dining table.

I clutch the table cloth tightly, balling my hand into a fist as I try to stay calm.

"Of course. I'd be happy to help,"

I reply with a fake smile.

He wants to play dirty? Bring it on, Wesley, two can play at this game,

I think to myself, a smirk finding its way to my face as I match his gaze.

Bring. It. On.