Dinner finally ended, thank god. His constant teasing was making me lose my cool. This boy will definitely get a taste of his own medicine, I can assure that.

As Mom was doing the dishes, Wesley and Nicholas were taking out the spare sheets and blankets they'll be using. I walk up the stairs in front of Wesley as he carried the blankets, feeling his eyes glued to my ass.

Wow, subtle.

I open my door, leading him into my spotless white bedroom, no color to be found other than a few various posters on the wall. There was a closet next to the big windows as a door on the side led to a bathroom attached to my room. I realized I would have to share a bathroom with him too. Great. I sit at the edge of my bed, eyes on the perverted but very attractive guy in front of me.

"This is my room. Uh, you can put the blankets at the end of the room and sleep there,"

I let out awkwardly as I point to the empty corner.

You can do this Eva. You've done countless things with guys, no need to be nervous around this one.

I say to myself, attempting to convince myself and trying really hard to steady my ragged breathing.

He sets his belongings down and turns to look at me. It feels like years that our eyes look back at each other, a strange sensation forming in my stomach and a low heat forming in between my legs. How the fuck can a person feel aroused just by looking at someone.

The moments was suddenly interrupted by a new voice in the room, making me head turn to see who it is.

"Oh hey, sorry to bother you, but can you show me where your brother's room is? He's still not home yet,"

Nicholas asks, peering his head into my room while making sure not to completely enter it.

"Of course, yeah sorry I'll show you now,"

I reply with a friendly and slightly apologetic voice. I get up and give Wesley another glance as I leave to show Nicholas his room.

"Here it is. You can set your things down over there and make yourself comfortable. My brother should be home soon, he'll tell you more about how things work in here,"

I say as I look at the older guy. A warm smile creeps onto his face,

"Thank you. Not just for this but for being okay with this whole situation. It's a little strange, isn't it,"

he rubs the back of his head while letting out a quiet chuckle, making me smile stretch even wider. I like him. He instantly makes you feel comfortable.

"Oh no no it's okay! Even though I agree this is strange, I'm happy that we're helping you and your family out, Nicholas,"

I assure, trying to comfort him into feeling less guilty about this. It's not his fault, though I don't actually know why this happened in the first place.

"Ah just call me Nick, it's easier."

"Okay, Nick it is then."

"Also a little heads up, stay alert of that little brother of mine. You never know what that kid will do,"

he adds in a joking tone.

For some reason, I feel like it isn't entirely a joke

I stroll back into my room to find it empty, immediately assuming he went back downstairs. I open my closet and take out my pajamas to sleep in. Closing and locking the door, I start stripping out of my skirt and plain white shirt, replacing it with shorts and a t shirt. Goodbye bra, you will not be missed. I throw my bra behind me, not caring where it landed. I turn around and scream at least 5 octaves higher that my normal voice. Leaning next to the open bathroom door I see Wesley standing there, only a towel around his waist, rock hard abs on display and hair dripping wet with water. Oh, and what else? My bra... sitting on top of his head...

I guess that's where it landed

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!"

He chuckles lightly, sliding the bra off his head and holding it in his hands as he looks at it.

"Damn, only a B cup? Disappointing,"

He replies with a glint in his eyes.

There were so many things wrong with this situation. First of all, my bra is in his hand. Second of all, how the fuck can he look so enticing. Third of all, why is he now standing 2 inches away from me.

I let out a shaky breath before throwing a reply back,

"Wesley, we just met each other like, what, 3 hours ago? And you're already holding onto my bra and exposing your hot body. Don't you think you're becoming a little to desp-"

I stop myself, realizing what I had just said. Where the hell did the hot part come from? God why can't you just stay quiet for once, Eva, why?

His smirk turns into a full blown smile now, his laugh echoing through the warmly lit room.

"Hmm, I did notice you checking me out constantly by the stairs, but I didn't think I would receive such a direct confession this early."

My eyes widen instantly. He saw me?? Well fuck, there's no coming back from this now.

"Also, call me Wes, that's what all my girlfriends call me,"

he adds, knowing he's caught me now.

I scoff out of disbelief.

Is he serious right now?

"Ah, then I'll continue calling you Wesley, since we all know that that'll never in a million years happen,"

I retort back. Now it's my turn to tease.

"Oh, don't underestimate yourself, Eva. You may just make your way up there, though that'll take a whole lot of improvement on your part for that to happen."

This bitch.

An idea clicks in my head. I lower my shirt slightly, exposing a little bit of my cleavage. I saunter my way closer to him, looking at him with sudden dark eyes. His back was now flush against the wall while my chest was flush against his. His eyes widen at the sudden contact. I raise my red painted finger tips and teasingly run it down from his neck down his chiseled chest. My eyes look into his deep chocolate brown ones, noticing the dilating of his pupils.

"So what you're saying is that... I'm unfuckable to you? You wouldn't enjoy seeing this ass bounce up and down on your cock?"

I let out in a seductive whisper, only loud enough for him to barely hear.

His adam's apple bobs up and down, his breath becoming noticeably uneven.

"I uh- uh- I didn-"

I cut him off,

"Good, because you won't be getting any of this,"

I say louder in a casual tone, pretending as if there wasn't a pool between my legs already.

I turn off the lights and get into my bed making myself comfortable. I look back toward him in the same position against the wall, the only light coming from the bathroom.

"You might want to close your mouth, you wouldn't want flies to get in there, Wesley,"

I say letting out a little laugh.

Now this should be fun.