I walk to the table sitting down at the seat closest to the window. A few minutes later Wesley comes down the stairs and towards the last empty seat at the table, which just so happens to be next to me.

God why

I avoid eye contact and try to strictly focus on my food, which wasn't that hard being me. I could feel his constantly turning to glance at me causing me to start feel more self conscious.

"You okay, Eva?"

Nick asks with a worried look.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine,"

I reply with a fake smile plastered on my face.

The sound of Wesley's soft hidden chuckle reaches my ears. I turn to look at him to find that signature smirk displayed across his lips. I take a deep breath and continue eating quietly. Suddenly  a warm hand brushes against my bare leg. I jolt in surprise and widen my eyes to the size of golf balls. I choke on my food, coughing non-stopped. I reach for my water while everyone at the table gives me a worried look. Eventually I calm down trying to assure everyone I'm okay.

I realize the presence of Wesley's hand still resting on my leg.

What the fuck

I look over at him to see that his teasing smirk that has yet to leave his face. His brow raises in question, wondering why I was looking at him.

Yeah, like you don't know why, asshole

I grip the table cloth tightly in my sweating hand as his soft touch runs higher reaching my thigh. He stops his hand mid-way up my thigh and squeezes my skin lightly. Heat runs through my core as I start to shift uncomfortably. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, his hand continued going even further up my thigh reaching dangerously close to my heat. I was on fire at this point. His hand goes to my inner thigh, lightly brushing my clothed heat. I feel his fingers lightly moving up and down over the cloth creating a pool of wetness between my legs. I bite my lip, hard, getting a metallic taste in my mouth. If it feels this good just by him touching me like this, then how good would it feel with him inside of me? I shudder at the sensation, squeezing my thighs together to stop his hands from moving. I continue looking ahead out the window, trying to pretend nothing is happening.

"Wesley, can you and Eva do the dishes tonight?"

Auntie asks.

"Of course, Mom. We'll do them,"

Wesley answers with a innocent looking smile.

He finally removes his hand from my heat, a frown forming on my face at the loss of contact. Everyone gets up from their chair and puts the plates in the kitchen leaving the two of us to wash them. They all leave to the living room, just us alone in the kitchen now. I start washing the dishes at the sink not bothering to wait for Wesley. Shortly after he appears next to me with a towel to wipe off the plates. We stay in silence for a bit, the only sound being the running water and the faint noise of the tv from the other room.

"I see you enjoyed it,"

he declares with a knowing look.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

I question nervously trying to act calm about this whole situation.

He chuckles exposing his perfectly straight white teeth.

"Oh babe, you know what I'm talking about. And if not, should I give you a reminder?"

I turn off the sink and turn towards him.

"No thank you. I'm not interested in perverts."

Hah, says the pervert herself

He gently sets the last plate down onto the granite counter, turning to look at me with dark eyes. He comes towards me slowly. My breath quickens as he inches closer to me, taking a step closer as I took a step back. I slowly muster up the courage to say something, however in a weak voice.

"Wha-what the hell do you think you're doing?"

The edge of his soft pink lips turn up into a smirk, the smirk that made me nervous in the worst times.

He leans in closer until I can feel his warm breath fan my heated cheeks,

"I don't know, I guess I just like toying with you. It's so easy, you know, when I can do this any time without getting caught,"

he says in a low voice, sending shivers down my spine and forcing me to shut my eyes tight hoping this is all just a dream. A few moments pass as nothing happens. My eyes flutter open to meet his dark hooded ones. His lips slightly brush against mine daring to make contact. His long muscular legs shift in between my two short ones, closing any space there was between us before. He leans his head closer, directing his lips toward my ear.

"What's wrong, babe? Cat got your tongue?"

His soft lips plant a kiss under my ear, hitting my weak spot immediately. A timid moan escapes my mouth as he continues kissing and biting the side of my neck. Another moan is let out as I feel his leg going up and down my throbbing heat.

"Baby, if you moan like that, I might just have to take you on this counter. You okay with that?"

his voice dripping with need and seduction.

The sound of laughter from the other room brings me back to my senses. I bring up my hands and roughly push the man away from me. I sprint out of the kitchen and to my room as I hear Wesley laughing in the kitchen.

I quickly get into my bed and hide myself under the covers.

What would have happened if I didn't snap out of it?