Three

Matty's POV

I woke up in the morning and left Hailey in bed to get coffee.

She woke up and had pulled on my black shirt."Good morning. " I smirked.

"Morning.God in between my legs kills." she groaned "Oh I'm sorry did I go to hard? Oh hey lost you V. To me." I smirked.

"Yeah." she smirked "We should do it again." I smiled.

"How about now?" She asked biting down her lip. "In the shower." she smirked.

"Oh yes please."  I said as she dragged my into the shower.

We found each other doing it all over again in the steaming shower.

She moaned loudly. It turned me on. We finished our shower session and then she left.

I liked having another friend with benefits.

Hailey's POV

I walked out of Matty's. God my special place killed. I walked into the apartment.

"Good Morning." said the lads. While lily,El and Em smirked.

"Guess we were right you lost your V." El laughed.

"Where did you do it?" Lily asked.

"In his bed. And then in the shower about half an hour ago." I smiled.

"So I guess your his new fuck buddy." George asked. I shrugged.

"Well it can't be me no more. I'm dating George." El smiled kissing his cheek.

"Wow. Makes sense. has had over one hundred times with Matty starts dating his best friend." she shook her head.

"You'll be dating Matty soon," Said Em.

"What?" I said confused. "I've know Matty. You'll be his girl in a few weeks."

Okay. No. I was just his friend with benefits. I mean I didn't have feelings for him. Well I don't think.