twenty

I lay down after the funeral and cried it was too hard without her.

George walked in and hugged me. "I'm sorry Matty."

I cried harder "It's not your fault." I lay over to find Hailey's old shirt.

I cried harder. "I love her." I sighed and hugged the shirt.

"Er well. I found this in her old stuff. I think it's for you. it says for Healy."

I sat up and opened it.

'Dear Matty,

By the time you start reading this I will be gone. I want you to know I love you after all we been through. So your probably wondering why I wanted to die. Well before we started to date I lost my parents when I was really young. And this year just got to me. I couldn't deal with the fact I had no family to guide me and I was just getting no where in my life. And then when we got back together I still didn't know where I was going because we were ether arguing or hurting each other. I hate the fact I've left you but I hope you have a great life Matty. I hope you find another love for yourself and have family. I love you Matty Healy and will never forget you. just don't forget me my darlin.

I'll love you forever and ever

love Hailey'

I cried into the letter I loved her.

And I would never forgot her.