Piper

CONGRATS SHORTGIRAFFE563! THE ANSWER WAS KELLI!

P

I

P

E

R

EVERYTHING TUMBLED OFF THE TABLES as the Argo II turned sideways. Including everyone near the table, I flew through the room hitting the wall roughly. My vision blurred threatening to black but a hand on her shoulders shook her and pulled her aside. I opened my eyes to see Jason holding me and hearing Leo shouting rapid fire Spanish curses at the wind.

"What is happening!?" I yelled. Jason turned to me with his blue eyes wide,

"I don't know!"

The ship lurched forward before coming to a rough stop. Everyone on the walls were released but not without a few cuts. Leo dug his way from under a pile of plates with the help of Sadie.

"Is everyone okay?" Carter asked dusting his jeans off. An annoyed moan came from everyone, "Great. Who stopped it?"

"Better question is who started it? I mean everyone was in here then- BAM!- sideways." Hazel said.

"And the first and second question goes to our god...Thoth?" Leo coughed but the sentence turned into a question when he saw that the god was gone.

"In here!" Thoth screamed. We struggled up to the front of the ship where Thoth held the Wii remote and keeping it still.

"Hey thanks." Frank smiled.

"Don't mention it."

"So how almost dead were we?" Zia asked trying to get her hair out of her eyes. Thoth pointed to where we hovered only 100 miles above the ground.

"Leo." I coughed. "How high were we before?"

"Ah, about 20,000 miles into the air. We dropped that far that fast, whatever wanted to kill us wanted to kill us."

The deck was silent as everyone thought about Leo's words.

"But what was it?" Hazel frowned out of the corner of her 14k gold eyes. A bunch of symbols that glittered red.

"Carter?"

Carter turned to Hazel who pointed at the symbols. Zia sucked in a breath.

"Those symbols are,"

"Yeah."

"Senate's" Walt finished. Sadie bit her lip,

"Gods of Egypt."

I'M FINISHED! YEAH! I'M ON SUMMER VACATION SO THAT MEANS UPDATES!! THIS CHAPTERS QUESTION IS: PIPER'S DADS ASSISTANT NAME IS...?