Age Of Ultron Prt3

|| Age Of Ultron Part 3 ||

"Clint! Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes. Yes we are. Finally." He sighed in relief and landed the jet. I was the first out because it was ghastly in there.

I looked around, we were in the middle of a big forest. In front of the jet was a big house behind it was a barn. The house was in the middle of a big plain surrounded by trees and no sign of pollution, car honks, or cities anywhere nearby.

"Clint...this place...its breathtaking." I say in awe.

"Yeah. Where are we exactly?" Tony asked.

"Safe house. Come one let's get in." Clint said taking Nat by the shoulder and balancing her weight onto his so she could stand.

We walked to the porch of the house and Clint opened the door.

"What is this place?" Thor asked.

"Safe house?" Tony replied.

"Let's hope so." Steve added.

We entered the house and Clint let go of Nat as she stood herself. The house was really cozy looking. Like a an old couple would live here or something.

Clint walked into the living room. "Honey, I'm home!" He said to someone. I just gave him a confused look. Then a woman, pregnant, walked out from one of the rooms then went towards Clint and kissed him on the lips.
I was completely confused. I mean I did know he had a family but I just never met them before. And Hawkeye,a dad? To be honest, he's not that bad.

"She's an agent." Tony said in disbelief that Clint has a family of his own.

"Guys, this is Laura." He introduced. She waved.

"Hi. I know all your names." She said looking at each of us until she reached me. She looked at me with a confused look. "So this is the newest member of the Avengers? How old is she?" She asked.

"I'm thirteen." I replied.

"That young?! And your letting her go on a mission this dangerous?!" She almost yelled at Clint.

"Mrs. Barton, please it's okay. I wanted to join in. Plus, if I did get hurt, I know I can rely on Clint to save me." I said calming her down. Must be the hormones. I thought.

"Okay. Well it's good to hear that my husband is good at something." She chuckled. Clint giving her a confused look. I laughed along with her.

"Yeah. He's a keeper." I chuckled.

"Oh what's your name darling?" She asked me.

"My name is Sage, ma'am." I bowed a little in respect.

"Please, just Laura is fine with me." She gave me a warm smile.

"Oh incoming." Clint said as we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Two kids, a boy and a girl, ran and looked at Clint happily.

"Daddy!" The youngest yelled. They ran and hugged him.

"Those are, smaller agents." Tony said again.

Clint hugged them and spun them around. I smiled as I saw how happy they were, suddenly thinking about when I was younger, when my parents still remembered me, when I wasn't an Avenger.

"Sage, are you okay?" I flinched out of thought as Steve put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, pushing the thought out of my head.

"Make yourselves at home." Laura said with a warm smile and head to the kitchen.

Clint went and got us some clothes that we could change into. "There's a shower you guys can use in the guestroom upstairs, last door to your left." He said.