Part 1

Third Person's Pov:

Kim Taehyung , the most famous Orthopedic Surgeon in Seoul , better known as Doctor V , stepped out of his Lamborghini and walked towards the entrance of Samsung Medical Center , one of the most famous hospitals in South Korea.

His red hair styled with a bandana and his white doctor's coat made him even more handsome.(photo in media)

"Eomma! Hello" he said to Baekhyun , the famous Cardiologist .

"Hello! and don't ever call me that kim Taehyung!"Baekhyun declared while pointing towards Taehyung.

"But wae? we look alike alot!" Taehyung asked.

"No, and we don't look alike, everyone knows that I am the most beautiful doctor in here".Baekhyun said while flipping his imaginary hair.

"Whatever you say eomma , I better get going"Taehyung said and ran towards his special Vip ward before Baekhyun kills him.

"Doctor Kim, here is the list of patients you need to see today." Jimin , the personal assistant of Taehyung said.

"Okay Jimin, please place it on my desk"Taehyung ordered.

"Doctor Kim , your first patient have arrived , would you like to see him?"Jimin asked.

"Yeah sure , call him in"Taehyung said happily. He really loves his job as a doctor , he misses his father , who was also a very famous doctor. His passion as a doctor came by seeing his father , who saved the life of Joongun , the president of North Korea at that time and saved his nation. He is very proud of his father and he will never forget his last words'Son never forget the fact that you're a doctor!'.

"Please take a seat" Taehyung says to his patient , who is indeed a old man , walking with help of a walking stick.

"Thanks , young man"the older one says.Taehyung goes through the patient's file and nods his head , as a sign that he have understood what is the problem with the patient.

"Lets examine your leg sir"Taehyung says as he gets up from his seat and walks towards his patient.

"Kindly please lay on this bed" Taehyung says while motioning his hands towards the bed placed in his room.

___________________________________________

"Yes mom , I get it" the boy answered while driving his car.

"Jungkook , bring eggs as well and now leave the phone while you are driving , why you always forget the list at home! Now I am hanging up. Bye!"

"Bye mom!"the said boy answers. He parks his car at the parking lot of the mall and goes inside.

He drags his trolley while putting the things he needed.

"Have you heard that Doctor V has his own girlfriend who turns out to be the nurse in the same hospital in which he works!" a girl says to another girl as they walk pass Jungkook.

'Why I can't get over with him, it hurts' Jungkook thoughts. He pays and exists the mall. He places the bags on the back seat and gets in the driving seat and starts the engine and drives away.

He was thinking of his past relationship with Taehyung as he didn't realize a truck was coming towards him and it was a one way road. He tried to apply the brakes but they weren't working.

"Why are they not working"he said as he repeatedly pushed the brake panel.

'Crash'

___________________________________________

So how is the first chapter?Please do comment!