Part 2

Taehyung's Pov:

Darkness has surrounded the city as ,I just finished seeing my last patient for today. 'Gosh I am so exhausted'. Being a doctor is not an easy thing , it requires alot of effort. I went out of my room and begin to walk towards the exit.

"Oh bye Doctor V" a nurse greeted me.

"Bye to you too" I replied , flashing my boxy smile to her.

On my way out , I met Baekhyun hyung.
"Oh Bye Eomma!" I exclaimed.

"Bye my son , DON'T EVER BAEK ME! he shouted while pointing at me."Whatever you say Eomma , well if you aren't busy than lets have a dinner together"I said to him.

"No thanks , I have a date with Chanyeol , maybe next time"he replied. I give him a hug , a habit of mine.

'This hyung has always with me in the times of difficulty , thats why I treasure him the most and treat him like my mother , as my mother left me and dad for another man , when I was young' I said to myself in head.

"Say hi to appa from me!" I said chuckling . "Aish stop now tae" he said and walked away while waving at me.

I took of my coat while walking and greeting everyone who came my way. I made my way to exiting door and walked towards my car while loosening my tie.I was about to start the engine when I heard the sound of ambulance and decided to look out of mt window. I saw ambulance stopping right at the front door of hospital and people came rushing towards it. They opened the back door of ambulance and take out the strecher.

I could only see a body laying on it and unknowingly my heart start aching. I put my hand on my chest as the pain became unbearable when I saw people taking strecher inside. 'Whats wrong with me , why my heart is aching' I thought.

After a few minutes staying in the same poistion , I heard my phone ringing. 'Incoming call , Samsung Hospital' . I immediately took the call. "Yes!"I said.

"Mr kim , please come to hospital , we need you , a serious case came up and only you can deal with it, please hurry up , the life of the patient is in danger" The other line said.

As soon as I heard it , I opened the door.of my car and ran towards the entrance with a painful heart 'A unknown feeling of worry, pain, panic'.

"Where is the patient? , tell me now" I asked the receptionist while panting.

"Doctor the patient is in the surgery room , please hurry up" she said. As soon as I heard the word 'surgery room' I made my way towards it ,' while running ,and just running.

I went inside the doctor preparation room , and hurriedly took off my watch and other stuff and quickly put the green surgical apron, mask and gloves and ran inside the emergency room.'I can't loose my patient' I thought.

I walkes towards the body placed on the surgical bed slowly. The every step I took my heart beated faster and I was shocked to see a bloodly face of ......

.......'Jungkook!'.....

___________________________________________

So how was the chapter? Do comment!.