Part 3

Third Person's Pov:

Flashback:

"Dad can we eat together" a 10 year old boy says to his father who is busy looking at some papers.

"Well I am sorry Tae , I have to go , you now go to school" Mr kim says to his only son.

The said child only nods sadly. His mother left him with his father for an other man. He calls her about she only talks for a while and ends the call. He always waits patiently for his father to come back home so they can eat togther but his dad as he is the most famous yet a young doctor couldn't makes it and yet apologizes his son always.

"I am sorry son , but I promise today we will eat diner outside" Dr Kim says excitedly to his son who is busy stirring his ramen with chopsticks.

"Really dad , Thankyou so much" the younger boys says happily as he thanks his father who in reply smiles at his son. Then Mr kim leaves the house with some papers in his hand.

Taehyung excitedly takes his bag and goes outside. He walks through the streets and notices that they are crowded more than usual. People are fighting over food in the markets and some are in a rush. He goes to the school totally oblivious to the current situation.

When the school finshes , Taehyung walks down the streets agian which led back to his home. When he arrives at his front door he notices that two people in black suits are waiting outside his house.

"Well little kid , do know if Dr kim lives here?" a man with a mask asks him.

"Dr kim , my father? Yes he lives here" Teahyung said.

"Well then give it to him then" a person with black sunglasses hands Taehyung some papers and then both of the men leaves.

Taehyung curiously looks at the papers and goes inside his house.

"Oh Taehyung you came , Thankgod " Mr kim says to his son as he hugs his child. Taehyung hand his father the papers he received from the two men .

"Dad some people asked me to give it you" the younger one says.

Dr kim worryingly looks at the paper which states that he have to do the operation on Joongun the Prime Minister of North Korea or else they will kill him and his son. As America strikes North Korea and South both and it can led to a chaos and maybe a war and they have to save Joongun in order to stop it.

Mr kims worringly looks at his son , he don't want to risk his son's life so decides to do the operation.

"Promise me Taehyung that you will miss me no matter what" Mr kim says as tears forms in his eyes.

"Why are you crying dad?" the innocent boy asks as he sees his father crying. "Dad have to leave the country son , in order to do a job so you have to live alone for the time being"Dr Kim says as he ruffles his son's hair.

"Leave the country dad? what you mean?. I can't let you go alone , I wanna come with you dad , I don't wanna live alone please , take me as well" the younger boy pleads.

"Are you sure Tae?" Mr Kim asks his son. Taehyung nods his head. Mr kim smiles painfully.

.................................................................................

Some men in black suits patrols the area as Dr Kim was already in North Korea with his son. Mr Kim was standing in front of a surgical bed in green surgeon clothes as he watches some men aiming a gun at his son.

'He can't fail the operation or else they will shoot his son in front of his eyes'. Dr Kim slowly takes the scalpel in his hand as he moves towards the body layed on the bed. He starts the operation. As he was pumping the blood in patients heart he takes a glance at his son who in return smiled and gives his father a fighting sign.

After few minutes the light goes off and suddenly the operation has to stop or else the person will die...................

___________________________________________

So how was the chapter ? . Sorry I just couldn't update it because I had school. I hope you guys understand. Well this story do have a lot of flashbacks. Well lets just say that Doctor Stranger inspired me alot in my practical life. Comment!