C h a p t e r 6

I had to, last night had to be the best day of my life so far but I knew it wouldn't last for ever. I tossed around and tried to laid my hands on Alex but he wasn't there. The curtains were wide open and the sun was eye blinding. It was morning already. I batted my eyes a couple time trying to avoid the sun, sat up, and stretched. I sat there for a while then looked down. I was wondering how I was gonna get down from up there.

If I jumped and landed on both feet it just might of work right? Wrong. I land on my ass with a loud thud.

I closed my eyes trying to take the pain in but that didn't wor

"FUCK!" I said under my breath.

"Good morning to you too" Alex said leaning on the door.

I gave him the biggest smile imaginable as he walked towards me and handed me his hands. I forgot that his T-shirt was too short so I tried pulling down which created an awkward feeling.

"Thanks" I said pulling my hair back.

"Ah breakfast is down stairs so..." he said.

"Ok I'll be right down" I said.

With that he left the room.

I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. I was gonna take a long so I could have some the to think this through.

I opened the shower and the mirrors started fogging up in seconds. For the next 45 minutes, I will be having me alone time; finally.

45 minutes later I came out of the shower feeling confident. One of the maids washed my overalls so I just slid that on and slowly walked down the massive steps.

"Hey you're here, its about time you join me for breakfast" he said looking at me from head to toe.

"Oh, you didn't have to wait for me. Now your food is cold" I said pulling up a chair across him.

He picked up a fork and poked his sausage and said "Its OK, I don't mind waiting for you".

As I bit into me sausage, it felt like Alex was staring at me in a way

"What?" I said in a shy tone.

"Oh nothing" he said. For few seconds later he cleared his throat and said "Its just that you forgot to button the top of your shirt".

"Oh! Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said looking down at my chest and then bottoming my shirt.

After breakfast, he decided that when my father left the house for work, we would go into the house so I could pack my things.

Good thing I knew where he hid the "The emergency key".

I walked quickly through the white huge gates being extremely careful because even though my dad wasn't around, there security cameras would never lie.

I finally made it to the doors but realized that the Butler was in front if the doors.

"Change of plans!" I whispered out the Alex.

He shook his head and gave me a wooden white ladder so I could climb up from my window.

Thank God, I knew no one would be up here. I grabbed me suitcase, opened my closet, and just started shoving anything I can find and get the hell out of here.

I had to at least pack three suitcases before I throw them down at Alex then climb down.

However in the process of doing so, I couldn't help the fact that I might get caught and heard something just snapped coming from my ankle. I cried out and just let go. I don't know what happedned, I guess I just lost my balance and blacked out.

The next thing I knew I was on his bed with medics suffocating me.

"Alex, what going on?" I said faintly.

"You had a fractured ankle when you fell off the ladder." he said brushing me hair back.

"Alright sir, she'll by fine as long as you follow these directions given" the medic said handing a book to Alex.

"Are you OK?" He said coming by the bed side.

I throw him a cold stare. "Do I look OK?!" I panicked.

"Calm down all right, you'll be fine" he said looking into my eyes.

"How -how do you know that?" I said hypnotized by his eyes.

"Because I will personally see to it that you get the right attention you deserve" he said.

He stated rubbing my leg back and forth and then moved up to my thighs.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I was sure my face was as red as a tomato.

"Alex" I whimpered. I was going to say something but then our mouths collided. It felt like this was something he had been waiting for for a while. My heart raced; I don't know if it was the fact that he was older than me or because I was so thrilled that he kissed me.

Before I knew it, we all up in each others mouths. His tongue slide in mine and mine slide in his

It became more powerful and aggressive. I was beginning to think this was to much. I could have pulled away, but I didn't want to.

He got on top of the bed and got on top of me. Oh God the pressure is back, I started breathing loud and I tried to relax but I couldn't.

"Relax Sam" Alex cooed.

Those two words were so magical because I just started relaxing all of a sudden.

He started kissing me on my neck making his way down my shoulder and soon he was kissing my breast. I wrapped my arms around him. He unbotton my blouse revealing my breast and started licking them one at a time which caused me to moan and pushed his head further down into my cleavage.

I pushed him so far down that he let out a violent moan.

I wanted him to take over me and couldn't fight this anymore. I pulled off his shirt which I think surprised him and smiled at me. He started undoing his pants. Oh my Jesus, are we about to have sex? I thought. He got me up slowly being cautious as to not hurting my injured ankle. He finally took off his last garment and revealed his massive penis. The word "massive" wasn't even begin to describe this glorious thing before my eyes. I just looked in awe, watching him stroke it in front of me.

"Come here" he said in the most demanding tone I have ever heard from him so far. I hesitated for a bit and came over; I was determine.

"Get on your knees" he demanded again. And I did just that.

I stared at his penis for a few seconds. Lots of thoughts were just racing through me head.

He grabbed my hair really tight. "Look at me and open your mouth" he said.

I gulped and open my mouth slowly and with no time at all he shoved his penis down my throat. My eyes widened as he jerked back and forth at a slow rhythm. I had to admit, I was loving every second and every minute of this. As I looked into Alex's eyes I saw someone different. I mean he was Alex but this Alex looked different; something more sinister. He looked like he had no mercy, his eyes were so dark and he looked so cold.

And then all of a sudden he grasped my hair using both of his hands and started bobbing my head faster and faster showing me no mercy. My head hit his lower abdomen continuously. This was so intense I stared tearing up because I was choking do much. He gave one last and final thrust before releasing me. He looked at me for a second and gave a sinister smile. I suck the tip of his penis once more before shooting him with a smile right back.

HEY GUYS TELL ME WHAT YA THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE WITH RASPBERRY ON TOP!!!!! (^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)