Black hole

I was standing here,  watching at the cold gates of the dimensions. They are falling apart. Who is doing this. Why is someone so cruel to break people's worlds. I, Kim Taehyung, am going to find out who is after this and destroy them.

My world is still intact is it? There are only places with weird colours and in some places it's dark: it's disorted, it's not balanced anymore. I was shaking with fear but still I was satisfied with this world. I saw a girl crying, pointing at a portal that is falling. Where are my friends now. My best friend Jimin, I haven't seen him in a while. Will he be ok? That is not my concern now.

I was walking towards the girl and asked: "Hi, where are your parents? "
The girl wiped her tears of her cheeks and anxiously said: "They are gone. Do you know what's wrong? " I was stiffened and didn't know what to answer. "I don't know what's wrong but everything will be okay."

I walked her to a cop. I looked around. There where people who where packing their stuff. I wished my parents were here, but they left a long time ago.

I ran to the old dorm of me and my friends. "I have to leave! "
I packed my stuff and walked to the bathroom. Suddenly I heard a loud noise. I turned around. I saw a blinding bright light. I couldn't see what it was and walked towards it. It was a portal! Before I had the chance to run away I was sucked into the dimension.

I woke up.
"Aw my back! " I said
"T-taehyung?" Said a person with a familiar voice.
I stood up and saw Jimin.
He was crying and shaking and I was just frozen.
"Jimin? "