Black hole deel 2

Jimin was crying and ran to me, I hugged him. "Taehyung what are you doing here? " I was the one who should ask that. "Jimin what are you doing here when this dimension is falling apart? " Jimin was wiping his face with a towel. "I have nowhere to go." Jimin said. "Come on, let's go, we have to get out of here and find the others, we have to save all dimensions. "

But taehyung.....
Before he could say his sentence, someone shoot a arrow in his leg.
"Jimin! " Omg are you alright?
"Ah it hurts" Wait let me help you. I tied his leg with a piece of clothing.
Stay still. I pulled the arrow out of his leg. "AAWWH" he screamed. I looked around, there was a person with a black hoodie I couldn't see a face but the movements seem familiar.

We quick had to go to the portal.
"Jimin let's go! " That bastard just wanted us too slow down, but why?
Maybe he is one of the guys that tries to destroy all dimensions.

We have to go to the upside down!
But I heard something. Like a screaming of a gigantic monster and it was a gigantic monster. "Huh I know that monster, I always dreamed of it" Said jimin. It looked horrifying, with a creepy face and a black body.

The monster ran towards to us. I took jimin on my back and ran to a place to hide. After a while. "I think he is gone" I said. I walked towards the portal with jimin. "Who does this and why? " Said jimin. Hm I was thinking of any person who wanna hurt us. "Maybe someone we forgot" I said.
But that's not very important now, we need to get to the portal.

As we walked to the portal we wondered why everything is falling apart and how? When I was looking I saw the monster again in the corner of my eye but he has grown like eight8 times bigger! We ran again and the monster almost got us but someone said some weird words. It was Suga!