THIRTEEN

Two weeks later and I still hadn't spoke to Sweets.
I was holding a grudge over what he said and after a few days he just gave up trying.
He had really hurt me and I didn't know why and that's why I just didn't find it in me to talk to him knowing how he would probably just hurt me over and over.

It was Toni's birthday today and jug had planned her a surprise birthday party at the Whyte Worm.

It was early afternoon and I decided to jump in the shower so I could be ready early to go help jug out and then wait for her arrival at 7.

I dried my hair into its natural curls and then put on some make up, foundation , smokey eye and lipstick.
I decided to leave my hair down and put this on.

I sprayed myself with perfume and decided to start slowly walking there as I was really early

It took me 25 minutes but I finally got there and it just so happened to be at the same time as sweet pea.
I took a deep breath and went to walk straight past his bike until he jumped off and start jogging to catch up to me .

"Winter , just talk to Me" he whines tugging my arm back.
"No" I simple say pulling my arm away and walking inside

Betty and jug were there setting up so I decided to grab the balloons and start filling them with helium.
After an hour I'd done all the balloons.
To say her and jug were only friends he'd gone way over the top.
I've always felt like there was a little something between them but never mentioned it not wanting to make it awkward.

I decided to start helping with the remainder of the banners and we were finished half an hour before the guests were supposed to arrive.
Jug told everyone to be here at 6:30 and asked Toni to meet us all here at 7 so it gave plenty of time for people to pile in before she arrived.
I was determined to find her a date tonight!

I was sat at the bar sipping my JD and coke , my dad was away once again but I wasn't as mad this time as for the past few weeks he's been spending a lot more time with me , last weekend he took me back to my home town for the final time to get the remainder of my things and say goodbye properly to everyone and we spent the whole time there together, but as I was saying he's away meaning that I can get drunk and he won't care.

I had probably had 3 by the time the first guest had even arrived which was fangs.

Eventually it was 5 minutes before she was supposed to arrive so we turned the lights off and everyone hid.
I was fairly drunk already and drowning in my sorrows and my party mood was fairly low.
She walked in and eveyone screened "SUPRISE!!"

She ran over to me giving me a hug "it was hugs idea" I say and she ran over to him to thank him.

We both started dancing and I had noticed a girl stood looking around alone.
"Be right back " I say to Toni