FOURTEEN

I woke up the next morning and felt a bulge pressing into me.
I knew exactly what is was but chose to ignore it.
I turned around in his arms to see him fast asleep.
I laid there for a playing games on my phone until I got bored and decided I'd go and make breakfast .
Why was I even up this early it was 8:30 am on a Sunday morning , what was wrong with me???

As I tried to slip out of his arms they grew tighter "where'd you think you're going ?" Sweets husky morning voice whispered.
"I was going to make some breakfast " I smile.
"Don't have any food in babe , I need to go shopping " he groans.
"I'll have you for breakfast instead" he winked as I sat up.
"Hilarious " I roll my eyes in a joking way .
"What about pops?" He asked me.
"I guess so , you have to let me pay though " I smile.
"No" he laughs brushing his hair out of his face.

He picked uo his phone reading a text and his face soon dropped.
"What's wrong ?" I ask
"Nothing " he mutters being fairly blunt.
"Tell me " I whine being nosey .
"Drop it Winter " he says
I just roll my eyes and decide to leave it .

He gets up saying he's heading for a shower.
I heard the water turn on and I don't know what I was thinking but I decided to go in there too.

I started to strip off and he still hadn't noticed me come in.
He was upset and I wanted to cheer him up , but I don't know how he would react ....
I pull the shower curtain to the side and he looks at me.
His eyes grow wide and his mouth dropped slightly as he looked me up and down over and over again .
I stepped into the shower with him and grabbed hold of his face pulling him into a kiss.

It started off passionate and soft until he bit my bottom lip and we both grew desperate for each other.
He squeezed my but making me gasp and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We both thought for dominance and the kiss grew hungrier and hungrier .
"Jump" he moaned into my ear.
I complied and jumped wrapping my arms around his waste.
He switched off the shower and took me back to his room throwing me on his bed not caring that we were going to soak his bed with our wet bodies.
"Tell me if at any part you don't want to go any further " he says as I felt his hadns start to wander my body.
I nodded my head not finding a voice to respond.

His hands found there way to my boobs where they played making me moan out in pleasure.
One thing lead to another and before you know it we were both laying on the bed panting.
I hadn't felt the need to stop him at any point and i think you know where it had lead.
Just as I caught my breath my phone began to ring making me jump.
It was Toni

"Hey Toni what's up?" I ask
"We still on for that sleep over tonight ? She asks
"Yeah of course, how'd it go with Jen ?"
I smirk down the phone.
" She's here right now actually ?" She smiles sounding more happy then I'd ever heard her.
"So stuff happened " I questioned
"We'll talk about it later she's coming out of the bathroom , see you at 6?" She says quickly
"Yeah see you then " I laugh
I ended the phone and get up to go and have a shower before we went for breakfast .
I stumbled on my way almost falling over.
My legs were really hurting , I heard sweets laugh so I tuned around and older my arms challenging him "what's so funny?" I raised an eyebrow
"Nothing nothing baby , mind if I join you ?" He smirks following me into the bathroom.

We both get showered and then I realise I had no clothes.
So I put on my dress from last night and sweet pea stops back at my trailer before we go to pops.
He placed himself on my bed as I get ready .
I put on my usual make up , blow dried my hair and threw it into a messy bun and put on a pair of leggings and a sweet shirt because I was feeling a lazy day if I was honest.

I grabbed my converse and threw on my serpents jacket.
Before i could open my bedroom door sweets pulled me back and grabbed me into a kiss "you look amazing " he smiles.
"Shush you , I'm hungry come on " I laugh pecking his lips and heading out the door.

"Shall we go in my car ? " I ask him .
"Sure " he shrugs
We both get in and I drive to pops.
We sit in a booth near the back and pops tales our orders.
We sit and talk about all sorts until our good comes.
Cheryl walks in and sits down next to me "hey babes , see you got what you want " she smirks at me oh no she wanted another favour.

I gulp and just stare at her blankly "unfortunately for you , I didn't " she laughs before continuing " I need another favour"
"Which is what exactly ?" I glare
"Someone thought it would be funny to get payback on me! Decided it was funny to make a joke about my dead brother in front of the whole class , I want her to suffer " she spits clearly upset as well as angry.
"Okay okay I'll think of something "I say not wanting her to start crying
"Okay" she smiles one again all happy and jolly
"But you owe me " I glare.
"Anything at all , just come find me when you decide what it is I owe you" she smiles walking over to another booth with some other chicks sat in it and continued to sub her milkshake.

"Why are you helping someone like her " sweets snaps.
"The girl she's after started a war with me as well as cheryl" I spit back .
"Who is she even on about ?" He questions
"Katy , a bitch is gonna learn her lesson " I smirk standing up and paying pops for our meal and storming out the the diner shouting
"Don't worry Cheryl I'm going to deal with her now " I laugh at the end
Sweets quickly followed me.

"Just leave the poor girl alone " he hisses
"You're defending her actions ?" I spit
"No she jut doesn't deserve all this crap" he spits back
"And neither does Cheryl , bringing up her dead brother is just wrong and cruel" I say getting in my car and starting it up.
"Get in now or I'm going without you " I shout out of the window.
"I don't want any hung to do with yours and Cheryl's hatred with katy" he laughs sitting on the step outside pops and begins to ring someone.

I just laugh and start to drive away shouting
"Whatever " as I do so.

I pull up outside Katy's house.
It doesn't look like anyone is in bu I knock on the door and Lucy answered.
"Where's Katy?" I ask nicely.
"She  just went to pops I think " she says confused
The cheek , sweet pea called her!

I go back to the diner and see her stood outside with sweets.
"You think I wouldn't find out sweets?" I spit getting back out the car.
Cheryl walks outside once she sees I'm there and cheers me on.
He stands her behind him protecting her.
"What the hell!, why are you protecting her " I scream in his face feeling my blood boil,
I ball my fists "move" I spit
"No " he hisses.
"Move or we're done " I spit again
He gulps and whispers "no"
I push him out of the way and swing straight for  her face snicking her to the floor.
I get on top of her and punch her over and over "Don't you dare say another thing to or about Cheryl or next time I'll hit you twice as hard " I shout in her face walking the blood poor out her nose and mouth as she cries.
"And you dare to to the police " I spit standing up and turning to sweets.
"You Care enough about the Bitch to protect her you can have her , we're done " I say getting back in my car and driving home more poss d off than if ever been !