0.1

It was a hot humid summer day, and the sun was directly shining on my body. I was tanning on my deck in the front of my house. I loved to sing, and play guitar. I was known at school as the bad girl, I would always wear my combat boots and leather jacket. I’m a bad chick with a lip ring, and brown hair. Now that's its summer I can wear everything I want to without anybody judging me.

"Damn baby you look mighty fine." A voiced hollered.

"What do you want Luke." I said getting up at of my seat.

"You look beautiful Cals." He said walking up to me.

"Thanks Lukey and what do you want?” I responded

"I got a questioned would you like to come on tour with us." He asked waiting nervously for my answer.

" Omg are you joking?" I said jumping up and down.

" No I'm not do you want to go on tour?" He said waiting for my answer.

"Yes when do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon." He said

" I don't have enough time to pack I must pack now." I said running from the deck into my house.

I shouted to my parents and telling them I was going to be gone for a long time. I was packing up in my two suitcases and Luke said he wanted to help me pack. Instead he just stood there and watched me.

"What is this you got their Callie?" Luke questioned holding up a thong of mine.

"That's mine sir give back." I said trying to snatch it from his hands.

"Nope I'm keeping it forever." He said walking away.

Luke was so annoying yet adorable. But I had feelings for his best friend Ashton. Yet Ashton is my best friend too. Luke doesn't know I have feelings for Ashton and I want to keep it that way until something happens.

" Do you want to come hang with the boys?" He questioned.

"Um duh I haven't seen you guys in what a year." I said giving Luke the did you really just ask that face

" Okay okay get all your things because you're not coming back." Luke said picking me up and hurling me over his shoulder.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings Put Me DOWN!!!!!" I shouted kicking and squirming, trying to get out of his arms.

" Never you're staying in my arms Callie baby." He held tighter and then I was really kicking.

      Luke kept acting like he was dropping me and then finally let me down onto my bed gently. He then kept my arms tight onto the bed." Lucas let go now." I said with straight face. He then let go and I jumped off the bed and ran to my bag grabbed it and ran down the stairs.

"Cals get back here now." He said chasing me down the hall and down the stairs. He finally caught up to me and picked me up like I was a baby and I hung onto him like I was a sloth. He then helped me finished pack and I said my last goodbyes to my family and they told me to keep in touch. I double-checked to make sure I had everything I needed. I took about 4 or 5 jumbo suitcases.

"Babe how many bags do you need." He asked.

"Hey back of I’m a girl." I said being my sassy self. Luke grabbed my bags and I helped him put my stuff into his car. I sat in the front of the car and touched the radio to turn it on. “ Aye don’t touch my radio I got better music.” He said. He then put in a CD and SLSP started playing I then knew that it was there new album.

“ Are you serious? You’re really playing your own album.” I said looking at Luke.

“ Hey were a really good band but were almost home so.” Luke said looking at me. His eyes were sparkling as the sun was dazzling in the sun and I couldn’t stop staring into his eyes. The car then stopped and I was asleep I don’t remember being asleep but sleeping is the bae. I then felt arms pick me up and carry me bridal style. The arms were soft and cuddly, I was then poked and yelled at.

“ Callie wake up! Cals we’ve missed you! Can we cuddle! We need to talk! Callie wake up!” I the words were shouted out at me.