0.3

Luke’s POV

            I never thought that Callie liked Ashton. She never showed true affection the way she did to me. Callie was supposed to be mine and only mine.

            I decided to come out of my room and play some FIFA. When I walked out I heard giggles. Those giggles were very familiar. Callie.

            She was sitting on Ashton’s lap looking comfortable and cute. Ashton was giving her a kiss of her nose. Callie couldn’t stop giggling and blushing.

            “Ahem.” I said angrily but in a low voice. Ashton looked at me and gave me the stare. If you don’t know the stare, it’s the stare that’s like dude shut the fuck up and you jealous with a smirk in between it.

            I then sat right next to them and turned the Xbox on. Putting FIFA in the compartment and hitting play.

            “E A Sports to the game!” the TV spoke. Callie shot up and moved off of Ash’s lap and went onto mine. Exactly where she should always be.

            She started to shake me shouting “Can I play please play?”

            “Sure babe.” I responded she then sat up and grabbed a controller. Ashton face was then gloomy.

            “Ash you want to play?” Callie asked.

            “The other controllers aren’t working.” I said interrupting her.

            “Then we can share a controller.” She then walked towards Ashton and sat on his lap. His arms went around her body and his hand met hers on the controller.

            There was that feeling in my stomach, I felt sick it was like there was someone burning a hole through my stomach. I couldn’t stand it but I decided to keep calm and ignore it.

We had to go to sleep sometime before we started tour and get on a plane tomorrow morning at 7 o’clock. I fell asleep and felt someone tap my shoulders, Ashton. He questioned me about and her sleeping. I told him to leave her on the couch and will go to our rooms.

I then took off my shorts and shirt and went under my covers. I usually always go to sleep in just my boxers, it’s comfortable. Then my alarm went off, 5 o’clock in the fucking morning. It was too early for this but we needed to get up early.

I then went into the kitchen and made some toast with some Vegemite on it, it’s like a 5sos morning ritual. Then I heard rumbling and movement, I looked over to the couch and saw Callie rolling and trying to get comfortable on the couch.

I laughed and went back to eating my breakfast. 30 minutes late, all the other boys were up, eating, and finishing their packing. I went into my room put on some cozy, comfy clothes for the plane ride. I tried to do my hair but it was just a mess, I needed Lou to do my hair. I grabbed a beanie and put it on, that’s what my hair needed.

Callie’s POV

            The sun was shining in my eyes and I heard birds calling. It must have been early because when I wake up the sun is almost already down. I couldn’t believe today was the day I was going on tour with the boys. I finally opened my eyes to see a colored hair freak in my face staring at me.

            “How long have you’ve been standing there staring at me Michael?” I asked titling my head giving him a confused look.

            “For a minute or two.” He said with a bit of laughter. I laughed with him because I thought that it was cute and funny. I then headed to the fridge and got some milk and poured a glass and drank in a minute or so.

            All the boys looked at me in kind of horror, but I felt like it was suppose to be a joke because they’ve seen my morning face and hair before, don’t ask okay. The boys explained to me on what’s going to be going down at the airport and to stay alert at all times.

            I was ready for today though, all the paparazzi and fans with their stupid ridiculous questions. I was told not to say anything to anyone and just let the boys do all the talking and etc.

            It was 6:00 and the van came and picked us up. I was ready for this amazing experience, about 10 months of tour and making some pit stops with them. I put in my head phones and played my favorite playlist car rides/road trips. That was were all my favs were played and a lot of rock bands played like Nirvana, The1975, All Time Low, Nickelback, Blink 182, etc.

            Lets do a little outfit of the day, today I was sporting some all black converse, Black leggings, and Ashton’s my little pony shirt which was a bit big on me but looked cute. And don’t forget my gray beanie because I was too lazy to do my hair too. In fifteen minutes we were at the airport, NOT YET bombarded by paparazzi and fans. I must have spoken too soon; I grabbed my luggage with some help by the people at the airport with the rest of our l7uggage.

            Then I felt a hand intertwine with mine. It was gentle gesture and it was from my lil Calum.  His hands fit it mine like it was meant to be. I laughed at thought Omg Callie you did not just relate that to One Direction’s song. I must have giggled out loud because Calum asked me what was so funny.

His hand let go and an arm was held tightly around my waist, Luke. I saw the paparazzi so it was my time to put my shades on to kind of cover my indentify. I heard so much snaps and saw so many flashes and new reporters microphones shoved into our faces. I was really scared and I just stopped and froze.

             Luke whispered my ear “Cals come on it’s alright were almost at the point where they can’t follow us.” I didn’t respond I then started to run not caring if I was out of Luke’s grip. I just wanted to get out of all that dram and hatred comments.

            In my head those comments replayed over and over again. Ewe She looks so ugly, you could do better, who’s this ugly girlfriend, Whore, Get out of here you don’t belong, What your name, Hey.

            I felt so upset but I manned up until I felt my hair pulled and I was then on the floor. I then felt spit on my face, I was disgusted the way their fans reacted to me. Ashton ran over to me yelling at the fan that was being dragged away. He came and picked me up and I latched onto like a cute a cuddly teddy bear.

            He whispered to me sweet things and hushed me to my calm self. Ashton sat over in a chair, I decided maybe I should sit in another chair but Ashton didn’t let go of me so I stayed put and cuddle into the crook of his neck. Omg did he smell so good.

            “You enjoy my sent?” He giggled raising an eyebrow. Man I loved that giggle.

Authors Note

            I hoped you liked this chapter, I wrote in about 45 minutes with two stops and some thinking sitting on the computer to make this chapter good enough. This was a filler so thats why it was was bad and im really not happy with it. I need your help If you have any good plots for this story please inbox me because I ahve no clue were this story is going.