Chapter One: Party Time

This is my first book, so of course i'm a little nervous. please leave feedback. Vote, comment, and fan. <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked through the door and immediately all I could smell was alcohol. I walked through the narrow hallway and it was crowded with people holding red cups. I then made my way upstairs and was looking over the rail at my boyfriend. The next thing I know I felt like I was pushed and then I ran into someone and then fell down on the ground and rolled down the stairs running into yet another guy. A guy with blond hair and green eyes. He was very thin and sort of muscular. He had glasses on and was looking down at me.

" I am so sorry, I didn't mean to." he said. Next to him was a little girl about three years old. My boyfriend came running next to me. He looked down at me and helped me up and then he handed me the red cup that he had been holding.

"Watch where your going and don't mess with my girl again." Cory my boyfriend had stated. The green eyed boy looked down at me and smiled. "I didn't mean to and I already apologized." He started walking away. I followed him out of the house. He was holding the little girl in his arm.

"Hey, next time watch where your fucking walking" Then I threw the cup that I had been holding in my hand at him and all the alcohol in my cup landed on his back. The next thing I know he swings around and looks at me. He whispers something to the three year old.

She looks at me and stuck out her tongue and said "Your a meanie." I looked at here and rolled my eyes. "Whatever kid." I turned around and spotted two of my friends. Their names were Angle and Heather. Angle was black, with straight hair and blue eyes. She was thin but she had muscle for a girl because she had been in gymnastics all her life. The other girl, Heather had brown hair and brown eyes. She was not as small as Angle but she was still pretty thin. 

I walked up to them. "This party is pretty lame. Nothing good has happened. All their is too do is rate people." Heather then nodded to a girl a few feet away from us. She was actually a very pretty girl, heck she was prettier then me. "I gotta give her a two." Heather smirks. "three, She has pretty hair." Angle says, trying to yell over the music.  If I had been rating her, I would have given her at least a nine. "I give her a three. Her clothes seem outdated." The next thing I know Cory was next to me. "Get me another drink." I said rudely. He looked at me with a blank stare. "NOW." I demanded. "OH." He said and then made his way over to the drink table. 

While walking away I looked at a girl with a textbook in her lap. "Who does homework at party." I looked at Angle.

"This girl will do anything just to actually get invited to parties, so when we said we need a Destinated Driver she was all for it. The whole textbook thing kind of freaked me out. Her name is Brandie. She'll do anything you ask." Angle said.

 I looked over and saw her doing the take home quiz. I thought to myself and now that I think about it I hadn't done the take home quiz yet.  Cory was walking towards me. "Here. You go sweetheart." He handed me a cup full of alcohol. 

"Watch this." I walked over to Brandie. I was purposly spilling beer because I didn't want to drink it. I also didn't want to look lame for not drinking it in front of my friends. I  really hate the taste of alcohol. By the time I got to Brandie my hole cup was empty.

"Can you give me and my boyfriend a ride home." I smiled at her. 

"Sure, let me just go grab my keys." She stood up and walked to the door. She left her textbook on the bench. I opened it and took out my phone. I took a picture of her answers for the take home quiz and quickly closed her book back up. I then walked up to my friends. "Anyone, need answers?" Everyone shock there head. I then sent out a mass text of the answers so everyone had them. "Amy, that was amazing what you did to get the answers. " Angle and Heather said. 

Brandie was beside me about five minutes later. "Ready to go." I followed closely behind her towards her car. Cory wanted to sit up front and I wasn't about to let my boyfriend sit next to another girl so I said heck no. When we finally did get to the car. Cory and Brandie got in the car but me. Brandie rolled down her window. "Get in"

I still stood there waiting and then Cory got out of the car and opened my car door. "Sorry, I forgot." He said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Whatever." 

Brandie's car was Classic Silver Metallic infinti. She looked at me and shooked her head. "What the hell are you looking at."  I said. And at that note she put her car in drive and drove away to me and Cory's house. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed. Please Fan, Comment and Vote.

Ones again, I am sorry about the grammar. 

I want to thanks, Hypebear for editing this chapter. Please check her book out "Reeling Me In."